08-24-2015, 11:17 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please note that this is currently not working at the moment. I have tested it and can confirm it is giving people the error code 8002A224. If there is a problem I am sure a developer will notice and try and get them working again. But for now please note that is not working.

Ok so I am not sure about reporting this news or not as I no that buying, selling or even talking about CID's is strictly prohibited.

However I thought that this should be mentioned as for those of us with a PSP can now use our PSP IDPS to unban our PS3's.

Yes you read right unban a PS3 with a PSP IDPS.

Developers asked a few Years ago about ID Storage Dumps to create a Tool which should fix the ID Storage if it was corrupted, but Mr.Gas researched these Dumps and found out that the IDPS was stored in the 121 ID Storage Key as seen in this video.

So does this work? Well here is proof enough for you.

How to unban your PS3 from the PSN by recycling your PSP’s IDPS

If you own a PSP, and a PS3 that’s been banned from the PSN, you can unban your PS3 by spoofing its IDPS with your PSP’s IDPS. To do so, you’ll need to do the following:

1. Download IDStorage Manager for PSP (You must login or register to view this content.)
2. Install IDStorage Manager in the PSP/GAME folder of your PSP (note: depending on the version you get, you will need to create a folder “IDStorage” in PSP/GAMES, and put the EBOOT.PBP file in it. also make sure the file is named EBOOT.PBP, and not FBOOT.PBP, rename it if needed)
3. Run IDStorage Manager from your PSP
4. Run the dump
5. Exit the app, and connect your PSP to your computer again, there will be a folder named “keys”, the file you want to open is named 0x0121.bin
Open 0x0121.bin with an Hex editor, and grab the 16 bytes starting at address 0x60. Those 16 bytes are your PSP’s IDPS
6. You can then use this value as the “spoof IDPS” entry on your PS3’s CFW (if it supports it) or any other Spoofer you typically use.

Source:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 12-06-2015 at 06:47 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

Armyspy, Cien, dolby1, Gaukler1, Grezinn, JOniiX85, killer-x-tn, Kryptus, LaughTracks, LostSoulSiskel, MeatSMurderer, MOD-RuLeZ, MODZ4FUN420, mrhacks97, NickBeHaxing, no1z, John, PingPong911, Kronos, tetrax01, TotalModzHD, Vanz, weenx
09-01-2015, 01:06 AM #29
JR2703
Haxor!
Are you on a modded psp firmware?
09-01-2015, 01:29 AM #30
supersup
Bounty hunter
thanks
09-01-2015, 06:37 PM #31
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Ok so I am not sure about reporting this news or not as I no that buying, selling or even talking about CID's is strictly prohibited.

However I thought that this should be mentioned as for those of us with a PSP can now use our PSP IDPS to unban our PS3's.

Yes you read right unban a PS3 with a PSP IDPS.

Developers asked a few Years ago about ID Storage Dumps to create a Tool which should fix the ID Storage if it was corrupted, but Mr.Gas researched these Dumps and found out that the IDPS was stored in the 121 ID Storage Key as seen in this video.

So does this work? Well here is proof enough for you.

How to unban your PS3 from the PSN by recycling your PSP’s IDPS

If you own a PSP, and a PS3 that’s been banned from the PSN, you can unban your PS3 by spoofing its IDPS with your PSP’s IDPS. To do so, you’ll need to do the following:

1. Download IDStorage Manager for PSP (You must login or register to view this content.)
2. Install IDStorage Manager in the PSP/GAME folder of your PSP (note: depending on the version you get, you will need to create a folder “IDStorage” in PSP/GAMES, and put the EBOOT.PBP file in it. also make sure the file is named EBOOT.PBP, and not FBOOT.PBP, rename it if needed)
3. Run IDStorage Manager from your PSP
4. Run the dump
5. Exit the app, and connect your PSP to your computer again, there will be a folder named “keys”, the file you want to open is named 0x0121.bin
Open 0x0121.bin with an Hex editor, and grab the 16 bytes starting at address 0x60. Those 16 bytes are your PSP’s IDPS
6. You can then use this value as the “spoof IDPS” entry on your PS3’s CFW (if it supports it) or any other Spoofer you typically use.

Source:

You must login or register to view this content.

just a tut for all the people that are having trouble get the 32 ID and put it on ControlConsole API and set not 1 error play any game i want just to help people that maybe having trouble add this for people if u want
09-02-2015, 07:52 PM #32
HMTTKB
Bounty hunter
Does this not work with a 3001 PSP.?
09-18-2015, 02:49 AM #33
Drugee
Gobble
i have a question guys, do i have to have a jailbroken psp in order to get the idps of the psp, can someone please tel me,

because i have been looking around online people are selling their psp for cheap price, but they are not jailbroken,,,..
09-18-2015, 04:44 AM #34
Originally posted by Drugee View Post
i have a question guys, do i have to have a jailbroken psp in order to get the idps of the psp, can someone please tel me,

because i have been looking around online people are selling their psp for cheap price, but they are not jailbroken,,,..

ofcourse u gotta have a cfw psp..but as far as i can tell..almost all the psps today in market are hackable !
09-18-2015, 02:32 PM #35
Drugee
Gobble
Originally posted by qamartheone View Post
ofcourse u gotta have a cfw psp..but as far as i can tell..almost all the psps today in market are hackable !

i see even the new ones?
i will see if i can get an old psp 1001 model and try to jailbreak that, i am a noob so it will be something challenging, thanks
09-18-2015, 03:17 PM #36
Originally posted by Drugee View Post
i see even the new ones?
i will see if i can get an old psp 1001 model and try to jailbreak that, i am a noob so it will be something challenging, thanks

dont worry mate..i can guide u thru the entire process if u want..just pm me ur kik id !
10-26-2015, 04:06 AM #37
Error everytime i open it on ps3 i hace eboot and everything

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo