Ok so I am not sure about reporting this news or not as I no that buying, selling or even talking about CID's is strictly prohibited.
However I thought that this should be mentioned as for those of us with a PSP can now use our PSP IDPS to unban our PS3's.
Yes you read right unban a PS3 with a PSP IDPS.
Developers asked a few Years ago about ID Storage Dumps to create a Tool which should fix the ID Storage if it was corrupted, but Mr.Gas researched these Dumps and found out that the IDPS was stored in the 121 ID Storage Key as seen in this video.
So does this work? Well here is proof enough for you.
If you own a PSP, and a PS3 that’s been banned from the PSN, you can unban your PS3 by spoofing its IDPS with your PSP’s IDPS. To do so, you’ll need to do the following:
1. Download IDStorage Manager for PSP (You must login or register to view this content.)
2. Install IDStorage Manager in the PSP/GAME folder of your PSP (note: depending on the version you get, you will need to create a folder “IDStorage” in PSP/GAMES, and put the EBOOT.PBP file in it. also make sure the file is named EBOOT.PBP, and not FBOOT.PBP, rename it if needed)
3. Run IDStorage Manager from your PSP
4. Run the dump
5. Exit the app, and connect your PSP to your computer again, there will be a folder named “keys”, the file you want to open is named 0x0121.bin
Open 0x0121.bin with an Hex editor, and grab the 16 bytes starting at address 0x60. Those 16 bytes are your PSP’s IDPS
6. You can then use this value as the “spoof IDPS” entry on your PS3’s CFW (if it supports it) or any other Spoofer you typically use.
You must login or register to view this content.