Post: How to bypass 4.76 FW Update to get online!!! NO SPOOF, NO UPDATE!
09-04-2015, 12:29 PM #1
JuicyBanana
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I heard a lot of ppl talking about the 4.76 OFW from Sony, I figured out how I could get online without updating to 4.76 or using any spoofs (STILL AT 4.75 ATM)

I don't know if this works for other firmwares but I sure do know that it will work if you're Rebug 4.75.1 DEX

All you have to do is enable toggle QA in Rebug Toolbox, go to debug settings and enable System Debug Update. Go to System Update and make sure 'Update via Internet' is blocked.
Go ahead now, you can sign in (IF YOU'RE ON DEX MAKE SURE U SPOOF CID TO CEX IN REBUG TOOLBOX)

The following user thanked JuicyBanana for this useful post:

killer-x-tn
11-27-2015, 08:16 AM #11
Originally posted by JuicyBanana View Post
So I heard a lot of ppl talking about the 4.76 OFW from Sony, I figured out how I could get online without updating to 4.76 or using any spoofs (STILL AT 4.75 ATM)

I don't know if this works for other firmwares but I sure do know that it will work if you're Rebug 4.75.1 DEX

All you have to do is enable toggle QA in Rebug Toolbox, go to debug settings and enable System Debug Update. Go to System Update and make sure 'Update via Internet' is blocked.
Go ahead now, you can sign in (IF YOU'RE ON DEX MAKE SURE U SPOOF CID TO CEX IN REBUG TOOLBOX)

Thanks for the post bro.. i works like a dream
12-04-2015, 05:46 AM #12
Cheers
12-04-2015, 09:36 AM #13
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
Lol let me tell you something about dex.... You dont need to update in general or spoof or debug update

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo