01-24-2016, 09:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU !=3
All you need to do is :
1. Download this : You must login or register to view this content.
2. Extract The files from The RAR
3. Open FTP
4. Put [boot_plugins] And [EBOOTLoader.sprx] In dev_hdd0/
5. Put [sprx] And [TrophyUnlocker.sprx] In dev_hdd0/tmp
6. Restart the PS3
7. Go in any Game wait tell you are at the main menu
8.press PS button then press R1+O , again press the PS button wait for 10 Seconds then Press select button
Boom!!All trophies Should Pop-up

Warning!!
1st - I turned off Save Data Owner in my Debug settings.
idk if this actually did anything because I turned it off when I first couldn't get the trophies to stick but then they didn't stick again so I kept it off and continued...

2nd - Go onto the game you are trying unlock trophys for OFFLINE and start unlocking trophies.

3rd - Once all the notifications stop, sign in and click on your name on the far right so you can view your profile and it should say it is syncing your trophies and boom! Your trophies should be synchronized!

All thanks Go To sc58
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Cutewolf ; 12-28-2021 at 08:45 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Cutewolf for this useful post:

ali6836, AsO GaMeR, Chirra92, DoozyXGod, DPO23, DSG24, Gryphus, gowhawx, H-A-X-O, Johan0131, jovanbg74, Klots, lucasaf01, Major Meat Bone, minigachette59, Nata., RoyalsJailbreak, SamScarfo, SoloHoster, TehBinds

The following user groaned Cutewolf for this awful post:

Mephisto13
08-21-2018, 09:39 PM #92
but if u unlock all trophies at the same time it wont look legit. How do u edit the timestamps for the trophys?
08-21-2018, 10:54 PM #93
The time is a problem. Yes
08-21-2018, 11:10 PM #94
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Major
but if u unlock all trophies at the same time it wont look legit. How do u edit the timestamps for the trophys?

Originally posted by figomalaga View Post
The time is a problem. Yes

Yes you can edit the timestamps on PS3 trophies. There is a program think its called PSTrophyIsGood or something similar
08-22-2018, 02:52 AM #95
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Like Calculus said it canbe done with a Timestamp Tool which you can download in this thread You must login or register to view this content.
08-22-2018, 07:48 AM #96
I know this app but is more secure and easy witch eboot.sprx ... Whats is the problem that not run in ferrox 4.82 cex???
08-22-2018, 08:08 AM #97
Calculus
Originally posted by figomalaga View Post
I know this app but is more secure and easy witch eboot.sprx ... Whats is the problem that not run in ferrox 4.82 cex???

you are either not doing something right. or you need to switch to DEX. Take your pick
08-22-2018, 09:01 AM #98
ok thank you very much for answering but with my previous firmware I had no problems and I used it perfectly. I'm not doing anything wrong because I've done it many times.
08-27-2018, 08:54 PM #99
so i can't do this with ofw right ? Which cfw console should i buy ? Im new to this and i dont know which cfw version i should buy ? Does it work with any so i just need cfw?
08-27-2018, 09:22 PM #100
Calculus
so i can't do this with ofw right ? Which cfw console should i buy ? Im new to this and i dont know which cfw version i should buy ? Does it work with any so i just need cfw?

obviously it can't be done with OFW. Buy a console that can be downgraded and use the latest Rebug CFW.

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

Major Meat Bone

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo