05-02-2016, 09:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im sure this has been made before i planned on doing a commentary an voiceing everything but i've lost so much motivation when it comes to the PS3 scene. A few people asked for this i've included a text file that explains a bit more detail on how to edit each an every file hope it helps for the users who don't like to mess with these files Winky Winky *an yes i recommend muteing the video as the song is terrible :P*

Tutorial on how to edit your CFW PS3's RCO files.[PLEASE USE/READ THE TEXT FILE I INCLUDED WITH THE DOWNLOAD BELOW] There are hundreds of files you can customize some files hold one icon others hold 5-20.. You can also edit the in-game xmb via the following RCO files .. *NOTE*To edit the in game PSN symbol the file is called xmb_ingame.rco
You must login or register to view this content.

05-04-2016, 01:42 AM #2
Geraxy
Banned
TaKe-NoTeZ =Z
05-04-2016, 01:47 AM #3
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by NoTeZ View Post
Im sure this has been made before i planned on doing a commentary an voiceing everything but i've lost so much motivation when it comes to the PS3 scene. A few people asked for this i've included a text file that explains a bit more detail on how to edit each an every file hope it helps for the users who don't like to mess with these files Winky Winky *an yes i recommend muteing the video as the song is terrible :P*

Tutorial on how to edit your CFW PS3's RCO files.[PLEASE USE/READ THE TEXT FILE I INCLUDED WITH THE DOWNLOAD BELOW] There are hundreds of files you can customize some files hold one icon others hold 5-20.. You can also edit the in-game xmb via the following RCO files .. *NOTE*To edit the in game PSN symbol the file is called xmb_ingame.rco
You must login or register to view this content.

well then Sad Awesome
05-04-2016, 03:21 PM #4
SonyBlack
League Champion
Smile.. Rco editing.. Was a good time.. But im alrdy done with ps3 custom.. Smile but maybe I Release a full ps3 custom tut.. :P
01-02-2017, 12:27 AM #5
Snoop
I’m too L33T
still great work!
01-02-2017, 12:27 AM #6
Snoop
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by SonyBlack View Post
Smile.. Rco editing.. Was a good time.. But im alrdy done with ps3 custom.. Smile but maybe I Release a full ps3 custom tut.. :P

Maybe, just maybe one day, you could release your xmb icons :O they are unique as gold
01-06-2017, 10:53 AM #7
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by Snoop View Post
Maybe, just maybe one day, you could release your xmb icons :O they are unique as gold

Yes I will.. I already still have my cfw.. ✌🏼

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo