05-03-2016, 05:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All the tools that come out for ps3 games are for bles only and it's getting bad that none of the modders from the Us are putting out tools that much. Most gta tools are bles and all bo3 tools are bles. I had to change my gta to bles to be able to mod. And today I thought let me play some bo3 but what do you know there is no blus version tools for bo3. I wanted to learn to code but in the Us most the modders want to keep things to themselves and when you try to learn on your own the us tut are missing info and are very lacking. For example I watched a tut to see how to input offsets into a game through ccapi but you also need the input which the tut doesn't tell you how to get. Now I know for some the answer is easy but for those just learning it's not. So if you google how to get the answer for this problem you get nothing. Lol the good tuts are not even in english. So with that said we have to do better. If you are good at this but plan on stopping or not doing as much in modding you should pass the torch and show others. Also come on guys somebody make a blus rtm for the bo3 section it took long enough to get a antiban now there is no tools or menus on this site or any other. I know ps3 is suppose to be dying but it's not dead yet! Let me know what you think about this issue and how you see this affecting the ps3 scene down the line also flowing over into the ps4 scene? because in this community if you don't share it hurts everyone in the end in my opinion.
Last edited by vicious_results ; 05-03-2016 at 05:26 AM.
05-04-2016, 03:28 PM #11
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by results View Post
All the tools that come out for ps3 games are for bles only and it's getting bad that none of the modders from the Us are putting out tools that much. Most gta tools are bles and all bo3 tools are bles. I had to change my gta to bles to be able to mod. And today I thought let me play some bo3 but what do you know there is no blus version tools for bo3. I wanted to learn to code but in the Us most the modders want to keep things to themselves and when you try to learn on your own the us tut are missing info and are very lacking. For example I watched a tut to see how to input offsets into a game through ccapi but you also need the input which the tut doesn't tell you how to get. Now I know for some the answer is easy but for those just learning it's not. So if you google how to get the answer for this problem you get nothing. Lol the good tuts are not even in english. So with that said we have to do better. If you are good at this but plan on stopping or not doing as much in modding you should pass the torch and show others. Also come on guys somebody make a blus rtm for the bo3 section it took long enough to get a antiban now there is no tools or menus on this site or any other. I know ps3 is suppose to be dying but it's not dead yet! Let me know what you think about this issue and how you see this affecting the ps3 scene down the line also flowing over into the ps4 scene? because in this community if you don't share it hurts everyone in the end in my opinion.

You can easily Convert a bles game to Blus and a Blus game to bles.. Idk where is the Problem Smile..
05-04-2016, 03:41 PM #12
Originally posted by SonyBlack View Post
You can easily Convert a bles game to Blus and a Blus game to bles.. Idk where is the Problem Smile..

Yeah I said I did that
05-04-2016, 04:45 PM #13
Jesus, just buy a ps4 and play legit for once, I did it and it's a breathe of fresh air

The following user thanked Fixed Username for this useful post:

Durnethe3
05-04-2016, 04:54 PM #14
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by results View Post
All the tools that come out for ps3 games are for bles only and it's getting bad that none of the modders from the Us are putting out tools that much. Most gta tools are bles and all bo3 tools are bles. I had to change my gta to bles to be able to mod. And today I thought let me play some bo3 but what do you know there is no blus version tools for bo3. I wanted to learn to code but in the Us most the modders want to keep things to themselves and when you try to learn on your own the us tut are missing info and are very lacking. For example I watched a tut to see how to input offsets into a game through ccapi but you also need the input which the tut doesn't tell you how to get. Now I know for some the answer is easy but for those just learning it's not. So if you google how to get the answer for this problem you get nothing. Lol the good tuts are not even in english. So with that said we have to do better. If you are good at this but plan on stopping or not doing as much in modding you should pass the torch and show others. Also come on guys somebody make a blus rtm for the bo3 section it took long enough to get a antiban now there is no tools or menus on this site or any other. I know ps3 is suppose to be dying but it's not dead yet! Let me know what you think about this issue and how you see this affecting the ps3 scene down the line also flowing over into the ps4 scene? because in this community if you don't share it hurts everyone in the end in my opinion.

well having bles version of a tool doesnt necessarily means modding is dying out for the US, it just means that devs are mostly from EU, for example GTA i live in states and i have the Bles and Blus version, but its just what version the Dev we have to adopt to.
05-04-2016, 05:04 PM #15
Originally posted by Jon
well having bles version of a tool doesnt necessarily means modding is dying out for the US, it just means that devs are mostly from EU, for example GTA i live in states and i have the Bles and Blus version, but its just what version the Dev we have to adopt to.

Yeah what you are saying is true but also I am not just looking at the bles or blus I have noticed a lot of the ppl putting out tools lately are not from the Us. when I first started modding ot was a lot of tools being put out by The US modders. I mean no disrespect to any other countries I just think we should step it back up. But thanks John your input is always welcome and respected.
05-04-2016, 06:15 PM #16
Dro
i<3myPs3

The following user thanked Dro for this useful post:

vicious_results
05-05-2016, 07:16 AM #17
Originally posted by Dro View Post

Lol YEAH!
05-05-2016, 09:39 PM #18
Is it one of the two main tut's for conversion on this site?
05-06-2016, 12:26 AM #19
Originally posted by ianleee View Post
Is it one of the two main tut's for conversion on this site?

I am sorry I don't remember.
Edited: This is it but you have to get the files you need.
This tutorial is over GTA5 BLUS->BLES conversion for either DEX or CEX.

This tutorial requires a working knowledge of FileZilla, Multiman and basic PS3 file architecture.

How this method is different from the standard:
-Works with current and all future updates.
-Easier, only 3 files to move.
-Actually installs game as BLES, instead of patching a BLUS install. (stability)
-Will require re-installing and updating game, so it takes a little longer, but a clean install is always a good idea.
-You can delete game data and reinstall the game whenever you want without converting again (main reason I prefer this method)

Needed:
PS3 running CFW
BLUS GTA5 game disk or clean copy
Multiman
FileZilla or another FTP client
File package -

So, lets get started

1. Delete ALL old GTA5 game data from PS3.(XMB)

2. If not done already, copy your disk to GAMES (Multiman Copy) (THIS NEEDS TO BE A CLEAN COPY FROM BLUS DISK - if you did the other conversion and changed any files, you need to delete and re copy the game).

3. FTP to PS3 and locate the /GAMES/BLUS31156-[Grand Theft Auto V], this is where we will be working.

4. Copy the following files with the ones provided in the download.
BLUS31156-[Grand Theft Auto V]/PS3_DISC.SFB
BLUS31156-[Grand Theft Auto V]/PS3_GAME/PARAM.SFO
BLUS31156-[Grand Theft Auto V]/PS3_GAME/LICDIR/LIC.DAT

5. Rename BLUS31156-[Grand Theft Auto V] to BLES01807-[Grand Theft Auto V]

6. Confirm that you don't have any of these folders in your /game/ folder. If you do, delete them!
BLUS31156, BLUS31156_install, BLES01807, or BLES01807_install

7. Reboot PS3.

8. Go to Multiman and confirm that it now says BLES01807 under the game. Launch game,
install, and update.

9. Quit game, start FTP

10. Go to your game/ folder and verify you have BLES01807 and BLES01807_install folders.

11. For me, this method always seems to also make BLUS31156 and BLUS31156_install folders. Delete these two folders.

12. Launch game and play around a little offline then online (optional).

13. Install your favorite mods.

14. ???

15. Profit!

That's it! Enjoy

Created by GeometricSkies @ NextGenUpdate.org
Last edited by vicious_results ; 05-06-2016 at 12:32 AM.

The following user thanked vicious_results for this useful post:

ianleee

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo