02-05-2017, 08:56 PM #1
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
NGU! Tustin
Ok so here it is. After a very long time i think it is time to share my master tool for all tekken on ps3 Happy
A lot of you will remember who i am and appreciate this release.

Tool Includes:

Tekken Revolution
Tekken Tag 2
Tekken 6
Tekken 5DR

Tool: You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. 4 - 54 Virus Scan (ps3lib built in tool and encryption): You must login or register to view this content. Download Tool: (FREE!!!! xD): You must login or register to view this content. My Youtube: You must login or register to view this content. ENJOY xD
Newka Out!! Sad Awesome
[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Last edited by Newka- ; 02-06-2017 at 08:59 AM. Reason: removed shop link

The following 2 users say thank you to Newka- for this useful post:

MakaveliRe7urnz, wajdi9
02-05-2017, 10:03 PM #2
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Newka
NGU! Tustin
Ok so here it is. After a very long time i think it is time to share my master tool for all tekken on ps3 Happy

Tool Includes:

Tekken Revolution
Tekken Tag 2
Tekken 6
Tekken 5DR
Tool: You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. 4 - 54 Virus Scan (ps3lib built in tool and encryption): You must login or register to view this content. Download Tool: (FREE!!!! xD): You must login or register to view this content. My Youtube: You must login or register to view this content. My Services Shop: You must login or register to view this content. ENJOY xD
Newka Out!! Sad Awesome
[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Love how it says payer 1
02-26-2017, 06:07 PM #3
I keep getting 'Cant Connect Check Summin'. I'm running 2.70 CCAPI on my PS3 and running 2.60 CCAPI on my PC. Could you upgrade the tool for 2.70 CCAPI because I have the feeling that is the issue, or what can I do to solve it?
Last edited by VioletNetworks ; 02-26-2017 at 06:26 PM.
02-26-2017, 10:59 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Newka
NGU! Tustin

Tool Includes:

Tekken Revolution
Tekken Tag 2
Tekken 6
Tekken 5DR

Tool: You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. 4 - 54 Virus Scan (ps3lib built in tool and encryption): You must login or register to view this content. Download Tool: (FREE!!!! xD): You must login or register to view this content. My Youtube: You must login or register to view this content. ENJOY xD
Newka Out!! Sad Awesome
[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

You should update your tool since there is multiple spelling errors :x
04-07-2017, 05:13 AM #5
Damn this is Malware To AVG :( Blocking it from downloading I was Really hoping for a Free Tekken Tag 2 Tool that I could use DAMNIT

Edit: I think this is Fake I keep getting a interrupted Error (Malware) :/ why you do this? all I wanted was a working tool man Cmon
Last edited by tony12717 ; 04-07-2017 at 06:36 AM.
04-15-2017, 04:41 AM #6
tnks!!
04-15-2017, 09:11 AM #7
do people play tekken online?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo