THREAD: RTM Tool ~ You Decide
  1. 02-13-2018, 12:32 AM
    Stunz's Avatar
    Stunz
    Former Staff
    Stunz's Avatar
    Stunz
    Former Staff
    2,536
    Posts
    17,952
    Reputation
    Aug 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey guys it's Stunz. I have just rejoined the staff team and am very excited to start releasing content to you guys (the community) once again.
    Please leave me feedback of what sort of Real Time Modding tools you guys would like to see be made, and I will create a poll once there is enough feedback.

    Games:

    Originally Posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
    battlefield 4



    
    Last edited by Stunz ; 02-13-2018 at 04:11 PM.

  2. The Following User Thanked Stunz For This Useful Post:


  3. 02-13-2018, 08:47 AM
    ProfoundModz's Avatar
    ProfoundModz
    Can’t trickshot me!
    ProfoundModz's Avatar
    ProfoundModz
    Can’t trickshot me!
    361
    Posts
    938
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    How about one without the copy paste cancer like every released rtm from 2016->2018...
  4. The Following User Thanked ProfoundModz For This Useful Post:


  5. 02-13-2018, 09:22 AM
    Stunz's Avatar
    Stunz
    Former Staff
    Stunz's Avatar
    Stunz
    Former Staff
    2,536
    Posts
    17,952
    Reputation
    Aug 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ProfoundModz View Post
    How about one without the copy paste cancer like every released rtm from 2016->2018...


    I have released many tools within the elite forums which is the first tool for those games.
  6. 02-13-2018, 02:08 PM
    xNIGHTMAREM0DZx's Avatar
    xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    xNIGHTMAREM0DZx's Avatar
    xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    2,092
    Posts
    5,045
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    battlefield 4
  7. 02-13-2018, 04:11 PM
    Stunz's Avatar
    Stunz
    Former Staff
    Stunz's Avatar
    Stunz
    Former Staff
    2,536
    Posts
    17,952
    Reputation
    Aug 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
    battlefield 4


    Okay I will list that down, thanks for the feedback.
  8. 02-13-2018, 04:14 PM
    7,145
    Posts
    75,724
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Stunz View Post
    Hey guys it's Stunz. I have just rejoined the staff team and am very excited to start releasing content to you guys (the community) once again.
    Please leave me feedback of what sort of Real Time Modding tools you guys would like to see be made, and I will create a poll once there is enough feedback.

    Games:




    


    You can do whatever rtm tool you feel like doing anything in battlefield is pretty much a good choice. BF3, BF4 or BFH
  9. The Following User Thanked Father Luckeyy For This Useful Post:


  10. 02-13-2018, 06:53 PM
    wajdi9's Avatar
    wajdi9
    Space Ninja
    wajdi9's Avatar
    wajdi9
    Space Ninja
    848
    Posts
    5,033
    Reputation
    Oct 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Far cry 3 and 4 multiplayer
  11. The Following User Thanked wajdi9 For This Useful Post:


  12. 02-14-2018, 06:28 AM
    ProfoundModz's Avatar
    ProfoundModz
    Can’t trickshot me!
    ProfoundModz's Avatar
    ProfoundModz
    Can’t trickshot me!
    361
    Posts
    938
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Stunz View Post
    I have released many tools within the elite forums which is the first tool for those games.


    My point was unspecific and generalized, I thought most people would have gotten that... You get my point though.
  13. 02-14-2018, 11:48 AM
    iiCaNHaX's Avatar
    iiCaNHaX
    I defeated!
    iiCaNHaX's Avatar
    iiCaNHaX
    I defeated!
    637
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    Jul 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    1.Ghost recon future soldier multiplayer(invincibility)
    2.Test drive unlimited 2.
    3.Destiny anti ban (If possible)
  14. 02-14-2018, 01:36 PM
    Stunz's Avatar
    Stunz
    Former Staff
    Stunz's Avatar
    Stunz
    Former Staff
    2,536
    Posts
    17,952
    Reputation
    Aug 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by iiCaNHaX View Post
    1.Ghost recon future soldier multiplayer(invincibility)
    2.Test drive unlimited 2.
    3.Destiny anti ban (If possible)


    I did used to have a Destiny tool with working antiban. I'll look for it and update antiban offsets Smile
  15. The Following User Thanked Stunz For This Useful Post: