03-03-2018, 09:18 PM #1
SI_Hellcat
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU fam!

Not sure if theres a thread on this but awhile back i broke my ethernet port on my laptop, like its totally gone i have no ethernet port. I want to use some RTM tools but CCAPI takes forver! Is there anyway to use TMAPI over wifi without having a ethernet port?

Thanks to anyone who replies!
03-04-2018, 04:49 PM #2
SolidSRK
Little One
Originally posted by Hellcat View Post
Hello NGU fam!

Not sure if theres a thread on this but awhile back i broke my ethernet port on my laptop, like its totally gone i have no ethernet port. I want to use some RTM tools but CCAPI takes forver! Is there anyway to use TMAPI over wifi without having a ethernet port?

Thanks to anyone who replies!

I use tmapi wireless, just need your ps3 connected by Ethernet, and the laptop can be wireless. It's been a Hella long time since I configured it all but that's how I do it.

The following user thanked SolidSRK for this useful post:

SI_Hellcat
03-04-2018, 05:51 PM #3
SI_Hellcat
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SolidSRK View Post
I use tmapi wireless, just need your ps3 connected by Ethernet, and the laptop can be wireless. It's been a Hella long time since I configured it all but that's how I do it.

Omg your my new best friend lol. is there a tutorial or something? I need that badly. And do you mean ps3 wired to the router?
03-04-2018, 09:57 PM #4
SolidSRK
Little One
Omg your my new best friend lol. is there a tutorial or something? I need that badly. And do you mean ps3 wired to the router?

Yes ps3 wired to router, I cannot remember how I set this up but if you wanna add me on psn I'll tell you every setting I have that makes it work, ViciousSkiiLs just send a request I'll add you.. btw don't message that account as my messages are set to friends only so I won't receive it..
03-05-2018, 02:05 AM #5
SI_Hellcat
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SolidSRK View Post
Yes ps3 wired to router, I cannot remember how I set this up but if you wanna add me on psn I'll tell you every setting I have that makes it work, ViciousSkiiLs just send a request I'll add you.. btw don't message that account as my messages are set to friends only so I won't receive it..

do you have skype or kik or something? PS messages suck especially the app lol. if not ill add you on PSN
03-07-2018, 06:34 PM #6
SolidSRK
Little One
do you have skype or kik or something? PS messages suck especially the app lol. if not ill add you on PSN

Sorry man I was working away, add Kik yoyo8706
03-09-2018, 10:21 PM #7
This is very easy to do!
Plug Ps3 into your router, via ethernet cable.
Turn on Ps3 and under network settings, setup a wired connection.

Now connect your laptop to your router with wireless connection.
Making sure both PS3 and Laptop are sharing the same IP address, then connect your RTM tool via ccapi/tmapi

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo