08-24-2018, 09:27 AM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How difficult would it be for me to buy a new Super Slim PS3, jailbreak it, install custom firmware on it, and then pop PS3 trophies on it. *I really like the*Trophax0.2 for the PS Vita. *I have never modded a PS3 before, only Vitas using 3.68 firmware to install h-encore and VitaShell.
08-24-2018, 09:34 AM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Sony View Post
How difficult would it be for me to buy a new Super Slim PS3, jailbreak it, install custom firmware on it, and then pop PS3 trophies on it. *I really like the*Trophax0.2 for the PS Vita. *I have never modded a PS3 before, only Vitas using 3.68 firmware to install h-encore and VitaShell.

It will be impossible. You cant jailbreak a super slim
08-28-2018, 11:40 AM #3
Logan_Sony
Little One
What do I need to do? What kind of PS3 do I need?
08-28-2018, 11:58 AM #4
Rocket League <3

Get a 3.55 OFW slim ps3 from ebay/amazon, usually pretty cheap depending on the GB you want. Then just jailbreak it yourself.
08-28-2018, 12:02 PM #5
Calculus

Any fat and most slim consoles that have a cech code of 2k or 2,5k work
08-29-2018, 11:30 AM #6
Logan_Sony
Little One
Step 1 buy a Slim PS3 with a cech code of 2k or 2,5k. How do I check that? Where is it shown?
Step 2 jailbreak it. How do I do that?
Step 3 put a program on it to pop PS3 trophies? What’s the best one and how does it work? Do I have to download the game to be able to pop trophies for it?
08-29-2018, 11:51 AM #7
Calculus
Step 1 buy a Slim PS3 with a cech code of 2k or 2,5k. How do I check that? Where is it shown?
Step 2 jailbreak it. How do I do that?
Step 3 put a program on it to pop PS3 trophies? What’s the best one and how does it work? Do I have to download the game to be able to pop trophies for it?

Scratch all that. what you must do first is research even if it takes months. Research your questions cause everything has already been answered. Google is your friend here. You must understand how everything works before trying yourself or more questions will start popping up. After you do some good research all your questions will be successfully answered by yourself and you will also have answers to later questions you may have. So before you buy anything or attempt anything research and learn

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

09-02-2018, 10:13 PM #8
Logan_Sony
Little One
Could you at least tell me how easy is it to pop trophies using the PS3? Is it easier or more difficult than using Trophax0.2 on the PS Vita? Do I need to own or have the PS3 games to pop the trophies like the way that Trophax0.2 works?
09-02-2018, 10:17 PM #9
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Could you at least tell me how easy is it to pop trophies using the PS3? Is it easier or more difficult than using Trophax0.2 on the PS Vita? Do I need to own or have the PS3 games to pop the trophies like the way that Trophax0.2 works?

I never used the instant method on the ps3 but just load the game take the 0% folder and put it on your pc and put stamps as you wish on it but the tool for ps3 is somuch better so you can put a start date and end date for your trophies and they will generate random times for the trophies the folder doesnt need to be decrypted or something just take it fresh from the ps3 and it will work straight away
09-02-2018, 10:17 PM #10
Calculus

More difficult and no

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo