10-22-2018, 11:38 PM #1
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Silly question but I never knew you could edit the 'About me' so, I was wondering if someone could tell me where its at in the directory? I was looking around in FileZilla and didn't find anything. Would anyone know what file and directory its in? Obviously I know about the custom comment though.
10-23-2018, 12:48 AM #2
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by zUnKnOwNx View Post
Silly question but I never knew you could edit the 'About me' so, I was wondering if someone could tell me where its at in the directory? I was looking around in FileZilla and didn't find anything. Would anyone know what file and directory its in? Obviously I know about the custom comment though.

One of the methods that I have seen people use to mod their "About Me" section on their PSN Profile on PS3 is to download the PlayStation App onto their phone, edit their about me section and then input the bytes for the symbols they want to have displayed. I'm not sure if this is still working, though.

Here is a video kind of detailing the process.

10-23-2018, 07:55 PM #3
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DH63 View Post
One of the methods that I have seen people use to mod their "About Me" section on their PSN Profile on PS3 is to download the PlayStation App onto their phone, edit their about me section and then input the bytes for the symbols they want to have displayed. I'm not sure if this is still working, though.

Here is a video kind of detailing the process.

I saw that, but I did it on my PC. I will have to give it a try on my phone, thanks for the reply

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo