12-19-2018, 05:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone I hope I'm writing this post in the correct place if not admin please fix it thanks Now my purpose for writing this post I recently had my brother jailbreak my ps3 to rebug 4.82.2 now he's gone on vacation now I'm stuck not being able to use ccapi or webman because I was told ccapi 2.80 rev3 & webman they have issues also none of my rtm tools connect properly they freeze my console everytime I connect is there anyway to use the old 2.70 ccapi? On rebug 4.82.2 Dex ? Also can someone help me fix this since I currently use webman to spoof & change my console id
12-20-2018, 06:30 AM #2
Restrodude
Lifetime Elite Member Enzo
Update ccapi to the latest version. It supports 4.82.2 as i am on it and using rtm tools and everything else. Make sure you have it installed on your pc. As for webman it also works with it as im using it too. I got my ccapi from Enstones website and the webman update from google. if you need help PM me.

The following user thanked Restrodude for this useful post:

Ladymods2019
01-07-2019, 11:06 PM #3
Originally posted by Restrodude View Post
Update ccapi to the latest version. It supports 4.82.2 as i am on it and using rtm tools and everything else. Make sure you have it installed on your pc. As for webman it also works with it as im using it too. I got my ccapi from Enstones website and the webman update from google. if you need help PM me.

hey thanks you for the information i found out exactly what the issues was now i face a new issue here it is >>so i a have a jailbroken ps3 that is currently stuck in aloop everything i try to install regero or ofw 3.55 any downgrader i get the data corrupted or no firmware pup was found then if the pup is found i get the 8002f1f0 error code then ps3 restart then try again then the 8002f1f0 shows up again and again now is there anyone who can help me create nobt and nobd cfw for dex that will fix this issue ? or maybe just walk me thru this ? model ps3 2501A
01-08-2019, 09:14 AM #4
Restrodude
Lifetime Elite Member Enzo
Originally posted by Ladymods2019 View Post
Originally posted by Restrodude View Post

hey thanks you for the information i found out exactly what the issues was now i face a new issue here it is >>so i a have a jailbroken ps3 that is currently stuck in aloop everything i try to install regero or ofw 3.55 any downgrader i get the data corrupted or no firmware pup was found then if the pup is found i get the 8002f1f0 error code then ps3 restart then try again then the 8002f1f0 shows up again and again now is there anyone who can help me create nobt and nobd cfw for dex that will fix this issue ? or maybe just walk me thru this ? model ps3 2501A

Try turning you ps3 into safe mode, then come out of it. It might push you out of the loop. Where you not on a custom DEX firmware that was working? Why the downgrade? If you can get it out of the loop you might have to switch from DEX to CEX to get it to downgrade correctly. The error might have been because your trying to install CEX firmware onto a DEX console. Sony's site tells me this, "There was a problem with the PS3 system's wireless area network (WLAN) and/or Bluetooth functionality." And just tells you to download a new firmware. I sent you a PM with my discord for any more problems and i can help you in real time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo