05-22-2019, 12:30 AM #1
AndyEwok
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I posted this in another section that seems to be completely dead of users. I have a base for my menu done however I would like to be able to use my DPAD buttons for opening th menu and setting binds ect, however I can not find what I need anywhere. I have found released button monitoring on here for BO1 1.13 but I can't find DPAD with the rest of the buttons. Is there a possibility I could use the button codes? Such as: ({actionslot4}), ({+usereload}) for button monitoring so it wouldn't matter what button layout I'm using?

P.s.
I have been writing tools for around 2 hears now for pc and console. I am trying to get into C++ and SPRX menus but I am not the worst at it, despite leeching some released information from NGU because I haven't learned IDA or anything else for finding some functions. So I'm not completely a noon, I'm not asking for you do do it for me as I haven't even been able to find it released here, more so just lead me in the right direction if possible.im on DEX and use CCAPI because TMAPI just gives me errors and never fully works. Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance.
Last edited by AndyEwok ; 05-22-2019 at 12:31 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo