06-06-2019, 03:52 PM #1
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, I finally was able to jailbreak my ps3 (fat version). To Cfw/hfw 4.84 rebug. I have it installed along with toolbox and multiman. I followed all the steps, I have filezilla as well on my laptop. Everything works fine up until I open trophyisgood and open up a trophy folder.

I transfer the folder from my hdd (ps3) to my comp via filezilla. I have trophyisgood on my computer. I am trying to unlock the rest of the trophies I want on dishonored. I already have the platinum on it but want to unlock trials dlc trophies on it. Well everytime I try to load up Trophy folder from dishonored, trophyisgood gives me troptrns is not valid. I tried other games I have partially done and same error. I even downloaded Dishonored trophy folder off the internet but still gives me the same error.

Please any help with this would be greatly appreciated
06-07-2019, 09:53 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by SwordspiTTer View Post
Hello everyone, I finally was able to jailbreak my ps3 (fat version). To Cfw/hfw 4.84 rebug. I have it installed along with toolbox and multiman. I followed all the steps, I have filezilla as well on my laptop. Everything works fine up until I open trophyisgood and open up a trophy folder.

I transfer the folder from my hdd (ps3) to my comp via filezilla. I have trophyisgood on my computer. I am trying to unlock the rest of the trophies I want on dishonored. I already have the platinum on it but want to unlock trials dlc trophies on it. Well everytime I try to load up Trophy folder from dishonored, trophyisgood gives me troptrns is not valid. I tried other games I have partially done and same error. I even downloaded Dishonored trophy folder off the internet but still gives me the same error.

Try this folder You must login or register to view this content. if it still doesn't work it must be something with the tool if that is the case just delete it and download the newest version you can find

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

SwordspiTTer
06-07-2019, 02:59 PM #3
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Hello everyone, I finally was able to jailbreak my ps3 (fat version). To Cfw/hfw 4.84 rebug. I have it installed along with toolbox and multiman. I followed all the steps, I have filezilla as well on my laptop. Everything works fine up until I open trophyisgood and open up a trophy folder.

Try this folder You must login or register to view this content. if it still doesn't work it must be something with the tool if that is the case just delete it and download the newest version you can find

Thank you very much. I will try this out as soon as I get home and report back any news. Thx again.
06-07-2019, 04:25 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Thank you very much. I will try this out as soon as I get home and report back any news. Thx again.

Your welcome.
06-08-2019, 08:05 PM #5
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
Well I tried it and it came up at first as Unhandled exception then i hit continue then it gave me trptrns.dat not valid again. Idk what else to do. I finslly just tried hex editing a trophy and it came up on my ps3 but i cant synce trophies and next thing you know it booted me out and dishonored trophy list came up as corrupted file along with two other games. Im just reformatting my ps3 as i think that may be the provlem then ill try again after. If anything zi have another ps3 on the side. Still, Thanks again wosley it is truly appreciated.
06-08-2019, 08:06 PM #6
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
Everything was fine up until i tried using trophyisgood. It just wouldnt let me load in any trophy folder. Always giving me that trotrns.dat invalid error. I trued finding a different version but keep getting the same one I have.
06-09-2019, 08:19 AM #7
DebuggingCoder
Can’t trickshot me!

Corrupted folders maybe? use bruteforce to encrypt the files
06-09-2019, 03:24 PM #8
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
Originally posted by DebuggingCoder View Post

Thanks ill try that as well. I was following a guide to use it and it never mentioned that.
06-09-2019, 11:54 PM #9
DebuggingCoder
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by DebuggingCoder View Post

Thanks ill try that as well. I was following a guide to use it and it never mentioned that.

Does sound like corrupted folders to me give me a shout if you need help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo