06-22-2019, 08:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi someone please help. I have HFW 4.84 and multiman is installed. I have launched and installed Resident Evil 5 Golden Edition successfully but upon starting the game from the xmb tab the game either freezes with a black screen or returns to xmb. I have checked to see if Bd Emulator is on but there is nothing showing-no bd emulator in settings in multiman. I reinstalled multiman but same issue.

HEEEELp PLease.
06-23-2019, 02:14 AM #2
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Originally posted by Beast987654321 View Post
Hi someone please help. I have HFW 4.84 and multiman is installed. I have launched and installed Resident Evil 5 Golden Edition successfully but upon starting the game from the xmb tab the game either freezes with a black screen or returns to xmb. I have checked to see if Bd Emulator is on but there is nothing showing-no bd emulator in settings in multiman. I reinstalled multiman but same issue.

HEEEELp PLease.

So, when you are in the settings of Multi-man,
there is no BD Mirror option?

When I'm playing games from internal,
I have Internal and BD Mirror selected

If I'm playing from USB Ext HDD or USB Thumb-drive/Flash-pen,
I use BD Mirror, External and USB patch selected

Screenshot below shows you Internal and BD Mirror selected....

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Reidso ; 06-23-2019 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Added Screenshot
06-23-2019, 06:40 AM #3
yes of this I know it shows...but the BD Emulator icon itself is missing from the settings tab in multiman where you can enable or disable
. But to this i can access. I know Im n total noob. Ive had my ps3 for 8 years now and i only jailbreaked it a month ago
Last edited by Beast987654321 ; 06-23-2019 at 06:44 AM.
06-23-2019, 07:04 AM #4
I see my BD Mirror option is greyed out?
06-23-2019, 06:20 PM #5
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
yes of this I know it shows...but the BD Emulator icon itself is missing from the settings tab in multiman where you can enable or disable
. But to this i can access. I know Im n total noob. Ive had my ps3 for 8 years now and i only jailbreaked it a month ago

I see my BD Mirror option is greyed out?

Hhhhmmmmmmm........ Yeah, should not be greyed out

You mentioned in your main post you have HFW

I recently had HFW and HAN/HEN install on my Super-slim 2500 model and it was doing my head in,
I ended up tracking down an older model to put the CFW on, and it's been 2 months with no issues

Maybe someone else can help you with this issue, I haven't spent much time with the HFW,
so I can't continue on with trying to answer solutions to your problems

Good luck
06-24-2019, 06:35 PM #6
thanks appreciate your help
06-30-2019, 07:45 PM #7
Shadow
Banned
Hi someone please help. I have HFW 4.84 and multiman is installed. I have launched and installed Resident Evil 5 Golden Edition successfully but upon starting the game from the xmb tab the game either freezes with a black screen or returns to xmb. I have checked to see if Bd Emulator is on but there is nothing showing-no bd emulator in settings in multiman. I reinstalled multiman but same issue.

HEEEELp PLease.

the reason its grayed out is because your MM doesnt support the firmware you are on im not sure MM supports HFH PS3HAN

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo