Post: Need Help!! Please! Regarding PS3 Black Ops 2 KMZ Application
07-19-2019, 09:14 AM #1
KAyN
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey what's up guys I need your help please. Ok. So I purchased a “JB PS3 ready to play online” on eBay so I could play BO2 online. So when I started my PS3 up, there was the BO2 KMZ application (Which I don't Know what is or how to use) which is the source of BO2 mods right? So I assumed the seller of my JB PS3 already installed the mods with the KMZ application so I went straight to multiplayer excited as hell to play but as soon as I tried to joIn online it freeze and I don't know why is there any possible way to fix this? Any answer/Solution/info will be much appreciated. Please reply! Thanks!!
Last edited by Like ; 07-19-2019 at 04:46 PM.
10-04-2019, 09:33 AM #2
Reezh
Gobble
Originally posted by KAyN View Post
Hey what's up guys I need your help please. Ok. So I purchased a “JB PS3 ready to play online” on eBay so I could play BO2 online. So when I started my PS3 up, there was the BO2 KMZ application (Which I don't Know what is or how to use) which is the source of BO2 mods right? So I assumed the seller of my JB PS3 already installed the mods with the KMZ application so I went straight to multiplayer excited as hell to play but as soon as I tried to joIn online it freeze and I don't know why is there any possible way to fix this? Any answer/Solution/info will be much appreciated. Please reply! Thanks!!

hey man sorry for a late reply but go to KMZ youtube channel he has vids on tutorials and troubleshooting for cfw ps3s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH38bdGvaLU
if you cant find a resolve simply ask him himself on youtube, hes super helpful.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo