10-01-2019, 06:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone. I'm hoping someone can help me out. Ive been trying to open a file on PS3TrophyIsGood and have today been given the following message

open failed:'[]', hexadecimal value 0x17 is an invalid character, Line 1 Position 1

Now I have never jailbroken or hacked anything to do with any PS I have owned. Hell I cant even install a jailbreak on my system. Can anyone explain in general, not to technical of terms what I should be looking for and what I should amend this character too?

thanks
10-01-2019, 07:33 PM #2
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Originally posted by Nostromo__Neo View Post
Hey everyone. I'm hoping someone can help me out. Ive been trying to open a file on PS3TrophyIsGood and have today been given the following message

open failed:'[]', hexadecimal value 0x17 is an invalid character, Line 1 Position 1

Now I have never jailbroken or hacked anything to do with any PS I have owned. Hell I cant even install a jailbreak on my system. Can anyone explain in general, not to technical of terms what I should be looking for and what I should amend this character too?

thanks

Replied to you here....
https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-questions-support/1026952-ps3-hex-editor-1.html#post7426613

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo