04-04-2020, 07:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi folks, so recently I wanted to install some mod menu to my GTA V (PSN Version) on my SS PS3 with HEN, so I watch a lot of tutorial on the forum and other sites, the thing is that I realized that all EBOOT.BIN out there are for physical versions of the game (BLES or BLUES) and the most for DEX, and I find some tutorials that says that your can resign the game loader to get running on anyone by signing the package name (mine NPUB) with programs like SELF and ESSO.

So I tried ALL... resigning EBOOT in DEX mode (which by the way I could never get succes because always says that has an illegal format ¿?¿?¿) and CEX mode option in SELF, custom resign with klic, normal resign with just ID, signing SPRX, creating custom EBOOT extracting the game one, decrypting and build it with SPRX elf builder, then encrypting again, and try it with like 8 different mods and doesn't get anyone to work, so I'm a little pissed of. The only thing that I get is always BLACK SCREEN!

WHAT CAN I DO? THERE IS SOMETHING THAT I MISSED? WHAT BOOT TYPE I HAVE TO END WITH*?

Thanks

*PD : The one that I end with is always Free Type NPDRM (because of PSN format), with matching both ID and key, 4.20 version. Is that ok?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo