03-26-2017, 09:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i been downgrading for about 1 year now and i got a bad. was think much of it when started doing many dumps same error. Tried everything alchol on the nor and the reader. resitting every time same thing.so i check 3 programs that i have one is norinspector which gave me an ok. then there was dumpstatistics which gave an error each an every one of dumps the error was "OFFSET: 0xF20243 --- VALUE: 0x01 --- 0x00 BLANK ERROR". then dumpchecker an error. so i was like maybe its the mor its self so i go had and flashed it. and now everytime i turn it on the green light stays on but no video or anything. Rn im in the moment on reflashing the orignal dump. But i still dont know what do? can someone help please??

cech 2001a
modo: dyn001
flasher: e3 flasher
04-01-2017, 06:36 AM #2
Originally posted by giovanivararrr View Post
so i been downgrading for about 1 year now and i got a bad. was think much of it when started doing many dumps same error. Tried everything alchol on the nor and the reader. resitting every time same thing.so i check 3 programs that i have one is norinspector which gave me an ok. then there was dumpstatistics which gave an error each an every one of dumps the error was "OFFSET: 0xF20243 --- VALUE: 0x01 --- 0x00 BLANK ERROR". then dumpchecker an error. so i was like maybe its the mor its self so i go had and flashed it. and now everytime i turn it on the green light stays on but no video or anything. Rn im in the moment on reflashing the orignal dump. But i still dont know what do? can someone help please??

cech 2001a
modo: dyn001
flasher: e3 flasher

Will a controller connect to the ps3 ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo