Post: Why has PS3 Modding became a playground for Booters?
03-29-2017, 07:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I use to be a modder an quit because of those booters that would say in the pre-game lobbies "Who Lives in Florida, blah blah blah" or say random IP and realize that that IP is yours and it is too late to turn back and 5 mins later "No Network Detected". I quit because of this and the sake of privacy, I knew how to prevent this but I didn't wanna go through all that, etc. But why has it been plagued with so many booters?

The following user thanked A1Lunatic for this useful post:

Dro
03-30-2017, 02:20 PM #2
Because kids want to feel like they have some kind of power on the internet bc they are pieces of shit in real life with nothing better to do other than play cod and hit people offline

The following user thanked BulletProof3160 for this useful post:

A1Lunatic
03-31-2017, 05:48 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by A1Lunatic View Post
So, I use to be a modder an quit because of those booters that would say in the pre-game lobbies "Who Lives in Florida, blah blah blah" or say random IP and realize that that IP is yours and it is too late to turn back and 5 mins later "No Network Detected". I quit because of this and the sake of privacy, I knew how to prevent this but I didn't wanna go through all that, etc. But why has it been plagued with so many booters?

Because kids want power to see how it feels like a skid not knowing how booting actually works and the background information towards it.

Ask one random kid this: "Do you know what IP Address stands for, and how many bytes does each IP contain?"

Idiot will get it wrong 99.9999999% of the time. They're so dependent on things don't even know how it works, just prays it works.
03-31-2017, 06:19 AM #4
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Because kids want power to see how it feels like a skid not knowing how booting actually works and the background information towards it.

Ask one random kid this: "Do you know what IP Address stands for, and how many bytes does each IP contain?"

Idiot will get it wrong 99.9999999% of the time. They're so dependent on things don't even know how it works, just prays it works.

Theres a reason i never play GT A 5 or BO2 on old gen, its also a issue in xbox but more so on PlayStation as so many free ip grabbers on playstation, probably because the xbox community all run off money if as nothing good is free there, okay is the best one can get with no money tool wise and the decent one almost always contain kv stealers or is outdated. not much good free stuff.
Last edited by ymh ; 03-31-2017 at 06:23 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo