THREAD: how do i connect to tmapi without wifi
  1. 05-27-2017, 08:00 AM
    bradh79's Avatar
    bradh79
    Bounty hunter
    bradh79's Avatar
    bradh79
    Bounty hunter
    176
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    Apr 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    is there a guide anywhere that shows me how to setup tmapi dex conection without a wifi card?
  2. 05-28-2017, 08:30 AM
    bradh79's Avatar
    bradh79
    Bounty hunter
    bradh79's Avatar
    bradh79
    Bounty hunter
    176
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    Apr 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dro View Post
    You need a debug eboot for whatever game you try to attach with tmapi.

    I was using blackops but zombies didnt work
  3. 05-28-2017, 08:44 AM
    Dro's Avatar
    Dro
    i<3myPs3
    Dro's Avatar
    Dro
    i<3myPs3
    2,201
    Posts
    18,112
    Reputation
    Oct 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by bradh79 View Post
    I was using blackops but zombies didnt work


    To debug zombies, youll need to decrypt the _zm.self and then turn that into the main eboot with make_fself .
    and just keep the original _zm.self there.
  4. 05-28-2017, 10:04 AM
    bradh79's Avatar
    bradh79
    Bounty hunter
    bradh79's Avatar
    bradh79
    Bounty hunter
    176
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    Apr 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    i just changed back to cex firmware dex was 2 hard
  5. 05-28-2017, 03:27 PM
    Eddie Mac's Avatar
    Eddie Mac
    At least I can fight
    Eddie Mac's Avatar
    Eddie Mac
    At least I can fight
    2,089
    Posts
    43,419
    Reputation
    Feb 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by bradh79 View Post
    i just changed back to cex firmware dex was 2 hard


    lol...
  6. 05-28-2017, 05:24 PM
    BulletProof3160's Avatar
    BulletProof3160
    Space Ninja
    BulletProof3160's Avatar
    BulletProof3160
    Space Ninja
    809
    Posts
    2,198
    Reputation
    Jun 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by bradh79 View Post
    i just changed back to cex firmware dex was 2 hard


    bro u dun goofed dex is 7324782367826237687345784 times better
  7. The Following User Thanked BulletProof3160 For This Useful Post:


  8. 05-28-2017, 08:19 PM
    bradh79's Avatar
    bradh79
    Bounty hunter
    bradh79's Avatar
    bradh79
    Bounty hunter
    176
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    Apr 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
    bro u dun goofed dex is 7324782367826237687345784 times better

    Possibly but I'm not a developer and didn't see any real advantage to dex
  9. 05-28-2017, 09:16 PM
    Eddie Mac's Avatar
    Eddie Mac
    At least I can fight
    Eddie Mac's Avatar
    Eddie Mac
    At least I can fight
    2,089
    Posts
    43,419
    Reputation
    Feb 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by bradh79 View Post
    Possibly but I'm not a developer and didn't see any real advantage to dex


    All you had to do was grab a dedbug eboot and change it out. You were all set and did all that for nothing man. But either way glad you got it worked out. Maybe when get a better understanding of modding you will move back to DEX as it is a lot faster and has more options.
  10. 05-28-2017, 09:28 PM
    bradh79's Avatar
    bradh79
    Bounty hunter
    bradh79's Avatar
    bradh79
    Bounty hunter
    176
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    Apr 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    All you had to do was grab a dedbug eboot and change it out. You were all set and did all that for nothing man. But either way glad you got it worked out. Maybe when get a better understanding of modding you will move back to DEX as it is a lot faster and has more options.

    I just use it to play zombies with my son he likes god mode thats about the extent of my modding these days as my psn is banned
  11. 05-29-2017, 06:39 AM
    BulletProof3160's Avatar
    BulletProof3160
    Space Ninja
    BulletProof3160's Avatar
    BulletProof3160
    Space Ninja
    809
    Posts
    2,198
    Reputation
    Jun 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by bradh79 View Post
    I just use it to play zombies with my son he likes god mode thats about the extent of my modding these days as my psn is banned


    You know you can make another one right