06-12-2017, 01:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HI, is their anyway that I can install Sen enabler without the install packages folder?
06-12-2017, 04:58 AM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by STEEZE2016 View Post
HI, is their anyway that I can install Sen enabler without the install packages folder?

What do you mean by packages folder? Do you mean in the dev_hdd0 directory?
If so, then yes, just put the package file on the root of a fat32 formatted usb flash drive and plug it into your ps3. On the XMB of your Ps3, go to install_package_files and locate the file to install it.

If you meant you don't have the install_package_files option, then no, there is no way to install SENenabler without it. That would mean your console is not jailbroken and cannot install homebrews..
06-12-2017, 09:46 AM #3
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by STEEZE2016 View Post
HI, is their anyway that I can install Sen enabler without the install packages folder?

you can install it through multiman
06-18-2017, 01:55 AM #4
Originally posted by Right View Post
you can install it through multiman

Sorry if I sound stupid... I tried to install it through the install packages option in multiman but it just takes me back to the xmb... Am I doing something wrong? I really need it to unhide the proper install packages folder...
06-18-2017, 02:00 AM #5
Please help
06-18-2017, 02:01 AM #6
Originally posted by Dro View Post
What do you mean by packages folder? Do you mean in the dev_hdd0 directory?
If so, then yes, just put the package file on the root of a fat32 formatted usb flash drive and plug it into your ps3. On the XMB of your Ps3, go to install_package_files and locate the file to install it.

If you meant you don't have the install_package_files option, then no, there is no way to install SENenabler without it. That would mean your console is not jailbroken and cannot install homebrews..

My PS3 is jailbroken sen enabler hid my install packages folder and I stupidly deleted it thinking it would bring the folder back... it didn't and after allot of googling I found that you just press L2 when loading sen enabler and it unhides the folders..
06-30-2017, 02:41 PM #7
ByMyxa
Do a barrel roll!
rebuild your data base

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo