06-18-2017, 11:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i have been seeing around lately that modders offer a service for free premium avatars on their accounts seen here:

but i remeber doing this a long time ago and shortly after my account got banned idk if this correlates but i want to know if this would give me a ban
09-07-2017, 04:45 AM #11
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by FamilyWeb View Post
yes it has everything to do with the original topic.Someone asked if an avatar can be placed on their account, someone else tried to imply that only 1 avatar could be applied and only if the person had a CFW. This as you know is blatantly incorrect. Any CFW can have all the avatars they like and change them as the deem necessary, with out loosing them. I believe the response that someone gave, was a ploy to sucker a noob into paying up just to have 1 avatar applied to their account on their CFW.So I'm making that individual aware that They can do it themselves. Not to be suckered

That's not what I was saying. Of course you can have the avatars on cfw..

I was under the impression that Op had ofw and someone was offering a service to give him an avatar. You could only set 1 for them to use on ofw..
Last edited by Dro ; 09-07-2017 at 04:48 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo