Post: PSN game downloaded but can't find where to install
07-03-2017, 07:18 PM #1
iDon
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just like the title says. I downloaded BO3, it downloaded and then at the top right hand corner it says go to games and install but it's not there. I'm on rebug dex 4.78.2 is there a setting where it would show up ?
07-03-2017, 09:45 PM #2
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by iDon View Post
Just like the title says. I downloaded BO3, it downloaded and then at the top right hand corner it says go to games and install but it's not there. I'm on rebug dex 4.78.2 is there a setting where it would show up ?

You need to move the game from your pc to dev_hdd0 --> GAMES. for multiman and then go to games from multiman and run the game from games section.
07-03-2017, 10:03 PM #3
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Zsantaclaws View Post
You need to move the game from your pc to dev_hdd0 --> GAMES. for multiman and then go to games from multiman and run the game from games section.

I downloaded the game from the PSN store. Not from the computer to the PS3
07-04-2017, 01:19 PM #4
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter

You downloaded the game from PSN store. since you downloaded it from there search yor games section where you can find the installation package which is in a bubble folder if you know what I mean. if you can't find that the PS3 probably has the installation package in the system files where you should search for them try using multiman to search. if none of that worked just download BO3 as crack from internet. and move it to PS3 thats way simpler
07-04-2017, 01:41 PM #5
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?

if youre on rebug go to install package files then find where it says install from psn store
07-13-2017, 01:17 AM #6
GJx
League Champion
Just like the title says. I downloaded BO3, it downloaded and then at the top right hand corner it says go to games and install but it's not there. I'm on rebug dex 4.78.2 is there a setting where it would show up ?

Cfw or Ofw?
07-13-2017, 01:19 AM #7
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by GJx View Post
Cfw or Ofw?

You kidding me right ?
07-13-2017, 01:24 AM #8
GJx
League Champion
You kidding me right ?

Lol I didn't See Rebug 4.78.2.
So You should download the torrent version maybe it will show up!
Or try to find it on multiman!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo