08-04-2017, 02:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I first got my jb ps3 in may 2015 and being a beginner i didnt know much about it or what to do but slowly learned. Eventually I was confident enough to convert to DEX and eventually found out about rebug cfw. I then stopped using the ps3 up until like 1 week ago, but since then ive had nothing but problems after problems that i never would have had in the past. Ive updated to 4.81 rebug drex and stuff and also have all the basics when it comes to pkgs. But the issues im basically having are.....

•This is something that became a habit in summer 2015 when i initially modded, but something that i now forget but its the order/steps i neeed to carry out before signing in each time....i know what the individual steps are/involve (changing lv2 to cex in rebug toolbox, psn patch, psninja, r2+triange to disable cfw syscals) but i completely forget in which order i needa do them or if i even need to nesscessarily do ALL of them now. also, rather than having a boot cid, i just set the same cid each time via ccapi each time i use the console...so at which point in the process do i set the cid? Before or after all the other steps??
•okay so this one is the main issue....after finishing the process mentioned above i used to then simply go into the webman option on xmb>ps3 games>then load up gta 5 (i had gta v copied onto the hdd) on which i had the serendipity sprx (the best sprx to ever exist). But for some reason now when i go and do this, the game little gta v game no lOnger appears On the xmb. I did try and find a solution on the internet already but all i get is videos with solutions to completely different problems!!!...which stresses the hell outta me😂. Some of the videos made some sense i guess...they talked about multiman and using it instead to load games but when i go on multiman and selct a game and it takes me back to xmb, the game does not appear!!? Ive even tried changing, as suggested, debug settings and different settings within multiman. I want to be able to just have my games on HDD and be able to load the game, have it load, play it and also be able to know where to go to alter files to add eboots and sprx menus. If this helps, i do have very faint memories from 2015 when i had a similar problem and i did eventually get it working after looking it up on youtube, but i remember it involved changing settings on webman setup and maybe something to do with iris man (the irisman memory may have been to do with another issue as i can remember that the purpose of using irisman on that particular occasion was to 'fix file permissions'Winky Winky

But yeah, thats my issues....thanks for anyone who had the patience to actually read it because i did blabber quite a bit😂
08-07-2017, 03:49 AM #2
Originally posted by HDHDHDh726227 View Post
I first got my jb ps3 in may 2015 and being a beginner i didnt know much about it or what to do but slowly learned. Eventually I was confident enough to convert to DEX and eventually found out about rebug cfw. I then stopped using the ps3 up until like 1 week ago, but since then ive had nothing but problems after problems that i never would have had in the past. Ive updated to 4.81 rebug drex and stuff and also have all the basics when it comes to pkgs. But the issues im basically having are.....

•This is something that became a habit in summer 2015 when i initially modded, but something that i now forget but its the order/steps i neeed to carry out before signing in each time....i know what the individual steps are/involve (changing lv2 to cex in rebug toolbox, psn patch, psninja, r2+triange to disable cfw syscals) but i completely forget in which order i needa do them or if i even need to nesscessarily do ALL of them now. also, rather than having a boot cid, i just set the same cid each time via ccapi each time i use the console...so at which point in the process do i set the cid? Before or after all the other steps??
•okay so this one is the main issue....after finishing the process mentioned above i used to then simply go into the webman option on xmb>ps3 games>then load up gta 5 (i had gta v copied onto the hdd) on which i had the serendipity sprx (the best sprx to ever exist). But for some reason now when i go and do this, the game little gta v game no lOnger appears On the xmb. I did try and find a solution on the internet already but all i get is videos with solutions to completely different problems!!!...which stresses the hell outta me��. Some of the videos made some sense i guess...they talked about multiman and using it instead to load games but when i go on multiman and selct a game and it takes me back to xmb, the game does not appear!!? Ive even tried changing, as suggested, debug settings and different settings within multiman. I want to be able to just have my games on HDD and be able to load the game, have it load, play it and also be able to know where to go to alter files to add eboots and sprx menus. If this helps, i do have very faint memories from 2015 when i had a similar problem and i did eventually get it working after looking it up on youtube, but i remember it involved changing settings on webman setup and maybe something to do with iris man (the irisman memory may have been to do with another issue as i can remember that the purpose of using irisman on that particular occasion was to 'fix file permissions'Winky Winky

But yeah, thats my issues....thanks for anyone who had the patience to actually read it because i did blabber quite a bit��

Alrighty.

With webMAN you can disable syscalls, change CID etc when the ps3 powers on so you dont have to do it each time :p

For the other problem, i beleive its because you have cobra mode or the other one disabled (dont remember the name). To check if its true you need rebug toolbox, run it and go into second tab and scrool all the way down you will see it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo