Post: Transfer game from Disc to Internal PS3 (BD broken)
08-06-2017, 04:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a PS3 CFW Rebug 4.81.2 D-REX Cobra 7.5 (or whatever versions are, all is updated to last versions).
I have the disc of my MGS4, and I want to play it but the PS3 can't read it beacuse the BluRay doesn't work. I have tried to download it (BLES) (Not warez OBVIOUSLY) but it gives me problems with "BIG Files" and "Splitted files". I have downloaded PS3Merge on my PC but the program gives me problems (it starts merging the first splitted files, than stop giving me an error saying something like the files are opened in other sources, but I have tried to close ALL the files with PS3Merge only opened, I have tried to reboot my PC but nothing... still having same problem).
So I am asking... is there a way to transfer my game from original disc to PS3?
Thanks!

P.S. = Because it's not warez, if someone can tell me how to solve with PS3Merge it would be awesome too...
08-10-2017, 06:54 AM #20
Originally posted by Percal View Post
You're wasting more time not trying than waiting for another way

Okay... but are you sure that making an ISO i will not have problems with "splitted files"?
08-10-2017, 11:10 AM #21
Percal
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by FoxCunning View Post
Okay... but are you sure that making an ISO i will not have problems with "splitted files"?

No idea. It says Split ISOs so I assume it should work fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo