09-12-2017, 03:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); does it work or is there even a version for this firmware as want mappacks or games ?
09-13-2017, 01:26 PM #2
SolidSRK
Little One
Originally posted by ohsodanky View Post
does it work or is there even a version for this firmware as want mappacks or games ?

Use psn patch?
09-13-2017, 08:28 PM #3
Huh that's for changing a console id lol ? I said does ReActpsn work for 4.81.2 Rebug
09-14-2017, 11:46 AM #4
SolidSRK
Little One
Huh that's for changing a console id lol ? I said does ReActpsn work for 4.81.2 Rebug

Take a look at psn patch, press L1 to install RAP+EDAT.. next time quote me so I know you've responded.
09-14-2017, 12:21 PM #5
Originally posted by SolidSRK View Post
Take a look at psn patch, press L1 to install RAP+EDAT.. next time quote me so I know you've responded.

Oh ok thanks didn't realise that bro you got Skype. Could do with a helping hand 👌🏻
09-14-2017, 01:27 PM #6
SolidSRK
Little One
Oh ok thanks didn't realise that bro you got Skype. Could do with a helping hand ����
first thing you need is a programme called psn stuff, google it and youll find it, then select the game or map pack you want most are on there and download package, then press save RAP which is next to download package, put the game pkg on your usb and install it from package files, the rap file will be in a folder called exdata, put that folder on your usb go to psn patch press L1 it should then make the game/maps work for your system..
09-15-2017, 12:41 PM #7
Originally posted by SolidSRK View Post
first thing you need is a programme called psn stuff, google it and youll find it, then select the game or map pack you want most are on there and download package, then press save RAP which is next to download package, put the game pkg on your usb and install it from package files, the rap file will be in a folder called exdata, put that folder on your usb go to psn patch press L1 it should then make the game/maps work for your system..

Thank you for this bro but on psn patch I click L1 to install RAP file and it says there must be a valid psn user account to install RAPS & EDATs an log into psn go to account activate the system to play games ?
09-15-2017, 01:30 PM #8
SolidSRK
Little One
Thank you for this bro but on psn patch I click L1 to install RAP file and it says there must be a valid psn user account to install RAPS & EDATs an log into psn go to account activate the system to play games ?

Try the other usb slot, I can't remember but it needs to be in left or right not done it in awhile..
09-15-2017, 02:24 PM #9
It goes in the right bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo