Post: Ps3 error code 80010007 for anyone whom cannot find a fix
11-18-2017, 01:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently encountered this error after what i thought was reactpsn's fault due to me fixing c00 licenses, turns out after you install raps and edats to the console they are idps locked to the current one in use when the raps and edats were installed. If you're getting this error remove any idps spoofers and return to the idps that you had at the time of install of raps/edats and you're golden.

I understand I'm new to the nextgen community however I've been modding my own consoles for a while now, currently running rebug 4.81.2 old school cechp fat. I couldn't find any info on this error other than a few people posting about it, found a fix by reviewing rap/edat installation methods and code to discover idps locking of the raps/edats.

Hope this helps atleast someone and if its been posted before mods please delete this post. Also i ask if anyone doesn't have anything constructive to add don't reply at all, not here to get flamed just tryn to help.
11-18-2017, 08:08 AM #2
hello10110
Vault dweller
That error 80010007 is from Eboots being patched from a lower firmware...or the eboots will not work for that firmware of the game...you got 2 solutions to my knowledge.

1) download "Zeus Eboot Resigner" and resign your eboots for your CFW

2)If you're on CFW then when using multiman to run your games, if you select a game that requires a higher cfw than what you have installed, it can be patched through it.

This video might help you

You must login or register to view this content.
11-20-2017, 11:15 PM #3
I see, idk what happened if it was reactpsn that messed things up or if it was my idps setting due to me only changing the idps setting and having programs that werent c00 demos only raps, that i didnt have to reinstall for a clean eboot that worked with just that idps to default change. No fw version patches or changes took place, all programs were installed on the same firmware and were working prior to me changing settings for idps spoofing in webman. As stated in my first post i wasnt posing a question on how to fix this i was just addijg my experience and what fixed the problem for me. Thank you tho.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo