11-25-2017, 09:44 PM #1
Decommit
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I keep running into this issue on MW2 when trying to launch It’s on my HDD I have internal and BD mirror set in multiman and it only happens when signed into the Playstation network i start the game signed out it works fine but after I play 1 game at the end going back to the pre game lobby it black screens again any fix?? I’m on rebug 4.78.2 DEX and using paradox SPRX also if that matters
11-26-2017, 07:48 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Decommit View Post
I keep running into this issue on MW2 when trying to launch It’s on my HDD I have internal and BD mirror set in multiman and it only happens when signed into the Playstation network i start the game signed out it works fine but after I play 1 game at the end going back to the pre game lobby it black screens again any fix?? I’m on rebug 4.78.2 DEX and using paradox SPRX also if that matters

Have you tried reinstalling the game then the updates and then trying again?
11-27-2017, 12:21 AM #3
Decommit
Little One
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
Have you tried reinstalling the game then the updates and then trying again?

Yes multiple times I’ve deleted the game and copied it back over from a disk twice and deleted the update countless times
11-27-2017, 08:00 PM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Decommit View Post
Yes multiple times I’ve deleted the game and copied it back over from a disk twice and deleted the update countless times

Check if you have any of your debug or rebug toolbox settings off
11-27-2017, 09:32 PM #5
Try making iso copy in multiman and start game from iso. It works for me on all cod games 8 get black sceen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo