12-04-2017, 01:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey men sorry I'm writing in this old post, but I have a problem if anyone could help me i'd be so grateful. When I'm trying to open a rtm tool, it says "you need to install CCAPY library...", I have CCAPI 2.70 in ps3 and pc, so i looked in web how to fix this problem and i got here: You must login or register to view this content. I replace the dll files but now when I open the tool it says "You need to install CCAPI 2.60+ to use this library" I can't find a solution, pls answer me!!
12-04-2017, 08:26 PM #2
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by LautaroManson View Post
Hey men sorry I'm writing in this old post, but I have a problem if anyone could help me i'd be so grateful. When I'm trying to open a rtm tool, it says "you need to install CCAPY library...", I have CCAPI 2.70 in ps3 and pc, so i looked in web how to fix this problem and i got here: You must login or register to view this content. I replace the dll files but now when I open the tool it says "You need to install CCAPI 2.60+ to use this library" I can't find a solution, pls answer me!!

seems like your ccapi.dll and ps3lib.dll are wrong for each other go the frenchmoddingteam website and download ccapi for there it will provide you with .exe for installion on your pc and the .pkg for your ps3 and it will provide you with the latest ps3lib.dll
12-05-2017, 01:58 AM #3
Mens thanks for your answer but when I opened as administrator every tool open without any error, but when i tried to connect with CCAPI it showed me an old console. I was in my computer but in "Guest" user bc its desktop is more clean haha, I login in the administrator user and the fact was that when I open the tool as administrator it worked but with administrator CCAPI settings, so I changed them and now everything go well. Thanks for your reply despite the time that have past since the post opened.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo