So, basicly i want to be able to get char* from websites(on this case my own) to get show up in SPRX Message dialog/in-game messges.
I tried BLB's webRequest, it did exactly what i needed, but it only worked for MW3 properly. Tried also MW2, but after calling the function,it doesn't let me play online at all,black ops 1/2 this just freezes the console.
I also tried other code(Some kind of sockets..), it did the job on all games, but the problem was that it showed more than the char* i wanted from the website(HTTP: 1.0, version...ect)
Tried making function that removes those unnecessary information but it causes freeze or didn't work at all.