10-26-2018, 12:59 AM #1
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently purchased a VPN and although I have no issues connecting, whenever Im on MW3 it shows my NAT Type as Strict. I tried the basic 'on & off' process with the router and i've tried messing around In the DNS settings but none of the tuts i've found have worked.

Any advice of input?

-thank you
Last edited by oC_zUnKnOwNx ; 10-26-2018 at 06:01 AM.
10-27-2018, 12:56 AM #2
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by zUnKnOwNx View Post
I recently purchased a VPN and although I have no issues connecting, whenever Im on MW3 it shows my NAT Type as Strict. I tried the basic 'on & off' process with the router and i've tried messing around In the DNS settings but none of the tuts i've found have worked.

Any advice of input?

-thank you

it's the VPN's filtering. Contact your VPN provider about your issue and see if they can improve it for you.

The following user thanked DH63 for this useful post:

oC_zUnKnOwNx
10-27-2018, 04:21 AM #3
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DH63 View Post
it's the VPN's filtering. Contact your VPN provider about your issue and see if they can improve it for you.

Thank you, I will give that a try.
10-27-2018, 04:48 AM #4
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DH63 View Post

I just contact customer support and they’re saying I have to look into getting a VPN router??? Or a router setup for a VPN?

I’m new to the VPN stuff and they’re saying my method isn’t correct. I have my PS3 hardwired to my laptop, my VPN is fully functional on both my PS3 and laptop.
10-27-2018, 05:00 PM #5
SolidSRK
Little One
Best I get is moderate, tried various vpns. Which you using?
10-29-2018, 06:42 AM #6
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SolidSRK View Post
Best I get is moderate, tried various vpns. Which you using?

ExpressVPN, its now showing Moderate but i was kinda hoping for Open
Last edited by oC_zUnKnOwNx ; 10-29-2018 at 06:43 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo