Post: PS3 Turning Off Straight After Start Up * Video In Thread*
10-27-2018, 07:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Literally in the title, any idea on how I can solve this?

I am on Rebug 4.82.2 (or was if i dont't get this working) but i changed screen to a newer one and was holding the ps3 on and off to see if the monitor read the PS3 but didn't manage to do it, then this happens ...

would really appreciate any help towards this

Smile**You must login or register to view this content.
10-27-2018, 08:29 PM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by RebugBypass View Post
Literally in the title, any idea on how I can solve this?

I am on Rebug 4.82.2 (or was if i dont't get this working) but i changed screen to a newer one and was holding the ps3 on and off to see if the monitor read the PS3 but didn't manage to do it, then this happens ...

would really appreciate any help towards this

Smile**You must login or register to view this content.

Are you able to put it into Recovery Mode? If you are then you could re-install your cfw. If you cant even get it to turn on i really dont know what to say then.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

RebugBypass
10-27-2018, 08:37 PM #3
Originally posted by Like View Post
Are you able to put it into Recovery Mode? If you are then you could re-install your cfw. If you cant even get it to turn on i really dont know what to say then.

Unfortunately not, it just goes off straight away:(
10-27-2018, 08:40 PM #4
Rocket League <3
Unfortunately not, it just goes off straight away:(

It still turns off even if you hold the button down?
10-27-2018, 08:44 PM #5
yeah just literally turns itself off, within maybe a second or two of being on
10-27-2018, 08:46 PM #6
Rocket League <3
yeah just literally turns itself off, within maybe a second or two of being on

Then i cant think of anything else. Your only other option would be to reformat your hard drive or wipe it clean. Like take it out of your ps3 and connect it to your PC, etc. Im sure you could find a tutorial for that stuff.
10-27-2018, 08:55 PM #7
Then i cant think of anything else. Your only other option would be to reformat your hard drive or wipe it clean. Like take it out of your ps3 and connect it to your PC, etc. Im sure you could find a tutorial for that stuff.

do you think formatting the hdd could work? i just think its maybe something to do with the power supply or maybe some connector has come loose
10-27-2018, 09:15 PM #8
Rocket League <3
do you think formatting the hdd could work? i just think its maybe something to do with the power supply or maybe some connector has come loose

Yeah true if it was firmware related or hdd corrupted issue it would prob turn on at least then crash. It could be power related. I’m not an expert in that area but it could be the issue.
10-27-2018, 09:17 PM #9
Yeah true if it was firmware related or hdd corrupted issue it would prob turn on at least then crash. It could be power related. I’m not an expert in that area but it could be the issue.

thank you though for the advice and options Smile
10-27-2018, 09:36 PM #10
Rocket League <3
thank you though for the advice and options Smile

You’re very welcome. I hope you can figure out the issue and fix it. I’ll keep this thread open in the hopes that someone else will know the issue. If you fix it let me know Smile

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

RebugBypass

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo