12-14-2018, 11:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone on here who me?
I need help putting moving symbols in my local username. I know its possible because i have seen it before but i need help because it's not working for me.
i have tried editing it with the hex symbols and the symbols you use with modded comments but none have worked for me/

the file is located in: /dev_hdd0/home/00000000/localusername

i hope someone can help me!
My Discord is: YT-Seren_Modz21#7182 or you can contact me on here if you would like to help me.
Thank You!
01-07-2019, 05:25 AM #2
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Originally posted by ModzLeader21 View Post
Does anyone on here who me?
I need help putting moving symbols in my local username. I know its possible because i have seen it before but i need help because it's not working for me.
i have tried editing it with the hex symbols and the symbols you use with modded comments but none have worked for me/

the file is located in: /dev_hdd0/home/00000000/localusername

i hope someone can help me!
My Discord is: YT-Seren_Modz21#7182 or you can contact me on here if you would like to help me.
Thank You!

because that file doesnt read first.

what you need to do is to modify the xregistry and then delete the backup xregistry restart the ps3 and the system will ask you to initialize all again but its only date time and internet settings, then the system will tell you that ther are a user already in the system you just need to click on yes and the name will be with the characters you used in the xregistry this will create a localusername with the symbols you used..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo