12-17-2018, 03:25 PM #1
Jarzh
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Haven't touched my ps3 over a year now I come back to it and now I can't even create an account I can login to my older accounts since I spoofed my ps3 to 4.83 so I can go online but I can't seem to create an account on my ps3, I get an error code 80023017..?

Any ideas why?
Checked debug settings mine is on np already.
12-29-2018, 04:31 PM #2
Shadow
Banned
Originally posted by Jarzh View Post
Haven't touched my ps3 over a year now I come back to it and now I can't even create an account I can login to my older accounts since I spoofed my ps3 to 4.83 so I can go online but I can't seem to create an account on my ps3, I get an error code 80023017..?

Any ideas why?

i had this error before i know you say you are spoofed i was aswell but updating to the most recent rebug firmware is what fixed this error for me let me know if you update and still have the error and i will gladly keep trying to help you im sure i have a ps3 around here still on lower firmware so i can test solutions with you Smile

The following user thanked Shadow for this useful post:

Jarzh
12-30-2018, 11:52 AM #3
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Haven't touched my ps3 over a year now I come back to it and now I can't even create an account I can login to my older accounts since I spoofed my ps3 to 4.83 so I can go online but I can't seem to create an account on my ps3, I get an error code 80023017..?

Any ideas why?

i had this error before i know you say you are spoofed i was aswell but updating to the most recent rebug firmware is what fixed this error for me let me know if you update and still have the error and i will gladly keep trying to help you im sure i have a ps3 around here still on lower firmware so i can test solutions with you Smile

I managed to fix it by updating my ps3 to the latest firmware. Smile

The following user thanked Jarzh for this useful post:

Shadow
12-30-2018, 05:44 PM #4
Shadow
Banned
Originally posted by Shadow View Post

Any ideas why?

I managed to fix it by updating my ps3 to the latest firmware. Smile

Thats great Happy modding!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo