01-21-2019, 06:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

i've an noob question cuz i wasnt online with my PS3 for alomost 2 years or ddint turn it on anymore. My system is on Rebug 4.80 Dex if i spoof with latest version of the sen enabler that will work with my Rebug version? Thanks
01-22-2019, 01:06 PM #2
ISAK.M
Gobble
Do you mean that you want to go online? If so, spoofing with SEN Enabler to 4.83 should work. I dont play online, but yes that should work.
01-22-2019, 05:43 PM #3
Originally posted by ISAK.M View Post
Do you mean that you want to go online? If so, spoofing with SEN Enabler to 4.83 should work. I dont play online, but yes that should work.

Hi yes sure online should work thats my target, yes i read it should work but frist i want ask before i try and need a new cid Smile) I read some use psnpatch but dont spoof to 4.83 ? or is that not important?

but thank you MR. Smile

I accept better suggestions with Thanks
01-23-2019, 11:17 AM #4
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Hopefully you find what you're looking for!!! Been super long since ive been on NGU... changed so much!

The following user thanked Jewels for this useful post:

Esgmodzone
01-23-2019, 06:02 PM #5
Originally posted by Jewels View Post
Hopefully you find what you're looking for!!! Been super long since ive been on NGU... changed so much!

Hello Smile

I've already found what im looking for but i just dont dare apply it cuz i pretty much forgot everything i knew bout it so i reading all again and try my best but no problem i always get wat i want and i ve time i fix my console weekend and can go on im sure Computer Kill
Yes i see 6 years dats long

Thanks for asking ve a nice day Smile
Last edited by Esgmodzone ; 01-23-2019 at 06:03 PM.

The following user thanked Esgmodzone for this useful post:

Jewels

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo