03-27-2019, 09:57 PM #1
Agata
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi

Ok I already have my account and Im just "unlocking" some online trophies with this tool, ok I just unlock and edit timestamps everything is fine

But when I paste the folder that I just unlock and I go to my PS3 everything is OK, on the trophy list it appears as a 100%

But When I sync the trophies are not unlocked and If I open the game the game it will appears with the same percent that I had since the begining

I just follow many guides but never it worked

Then only step that Im skipping is the step with bruteforce because Im using my own trophy folders, I think that is not necessary rebuilt it.

Please, please I need help, Or can somebody with knowledge sync it for me, I already have the folders edited.
04-01-2019, 08:08 PM #2
SolidSRK
Little One
I load the game get the trophy folder, instant plat on trophy is good put folder back load game again until I see the plat sign in sync.
04-03-2019, 12:33 AM #3
Agata
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by SolidSRK View Post
I load the game get the trophy folder, instant plat on trophy is good put folder back load game again until I see the plat sign in sync.

But I already have my trophy folders, I just want to unlock the remaining ones.
04-03-2019, 12:34 AM #4
Agata
Pokemon Trainer

I already have my folders with the "legit" timestamps, i just need to sync it, but everytime I tried my ps3 automaticlly get the trophies that I really have.
04-03-2019, 06:53 PM #5
SolidSRK
Little One
Originally posted by Agata View Post

I already have my folders with the "legit" timestamps, i just need to sync it, but everytime I tried my ps3 automaticlly get the trophies that I really have.

i always had issues with trophyisgood doing semi completed plats. never synced so i just sticked to instant plats

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo