05-17-2019, 02:50 AM #1
Assoundly
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, let's start from the beginning as to why this problem may have happened. At first my system was doing just fine as always, but then someone froze my console on BO2 and when I pressed the button to turn off my console it didn't want to turn off completely, so I held the PlayStation power button until it force shut off (1 beep) I've done this in the past without any problems. I came back the next day and none of my applications or discs were loading. The PS3 would take them and read them, but an error would occur while starting the discs and applications (nothing terrible is wrong with this). So I figured I would rebuild the database. After rebuilding the database, none of my discs will load onto the XMB. The PS3 will take the discs and eject the discs, and the discs will spin. I don't think it's a problem with reading the discs either because MultiMan is also doing something weird. It shows the disc icon and flashes between the gold and silver disc icons telling me that something is wrong with the literal system and not the disc tray itself.

Info:

4.84 CFW REBUG
PS3 Slim
06-09-2019, 12:46 AM #2
DebuggingCoder
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Assoundly View Post

Rebuild filesystem / database
06-21-2019, 02:02 AM #3
Assoundly
Save Point
Originally posted by DebuggingCoder View Post
Originally posted by Assoundly View Post

Rebuild filesystem / database

Did that about 3 times since then. Finally fixed it by Restoring PS3 System.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo