Post: I need help figuring out playing games from external hdd
08-02-2019, 12:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,
I recently bought a jailbroken ps3 CECH 4004A from a game seller in Nigeria.
I can't play games from the external hdd but can play the ones installed in the hdd.
The console is running the 4.84 update but I don't know which of the CFW it is.
There's no multiman installed & I can't find the PKG manager on the XMB screen.
Pls what do I do to be able to play games from the external hdd?
How can I install multiman?
Thanks for the quick responses
08-04-2019, 12:31 AM #2
Shadow
Banned
Originally posted by Djdannyb4u View Post
Hi,
I can't play games from the external hdd but can play the ones installed in the hdd.

that model ps3 cant be jailbroken pretty sure only can use HEN on that model so you would have to enable hen again if he put hen on it and then they have a special mm for hen
Last edited by Shadow ; 08-11-2019 at 07:52 PM.
08-04-2019, 09:52 AM #3
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Hi,

that model ps3 cant be jailbroken pretty sure only can use HEN on that model so you would have to enable hen again if he put hen on it and then they have a special mm for hen

Thanks for your reply. But to be sure, it's a PS3 not PS4. Secondly I only understand and know how to install Habib, Rogero CFW and MM on PS3. All these HEN stuff is new to me and I'm still a baby in these PS3 jailbreaking terminologies.
So please help break it down to my elementary understanding of what to do in terms of HEN installation and otherwise.
Thanks
08-11-2019, 07:52 PM #4
Shadow
Banned
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. But to be sure, it's a PS3 not PS4. Secondly I only understand and know how to install Habib, Rogero CFW and MM on PS3. All these HEN stuff is new to me and I'm still a baby in these PS3 jailbreaking terminologies.
So please help break it down to my elementary understanding of what to do in terms of HEN installation and otherwise.
Thanks

i will find you a nice guide for this as personally i never used hen i use cfw and sorry i meant PS3
08-20-2019, 11:22 PM #5
Hi,

Thanks

i will find you a nice guide for this as personally i never used hen i use cfw and sorry i meant PS3

HI I just restored my ps3 slim, reinstalled latest CFW 4.84 & multiman.
After of these, I put my external hdd to play games but can't find blur game from the multiman but it in the mm storage screen.
Pls what do I do?
08-22-2019, 05:48 PM #6
Shadow
Banned
Hi,

Thanks

After of these, I put my external hdd to play games but can't find blur game from the multiman but it in the mm storage screen.
Pls what do I do?

is it in a folder called GAMES on external?
08-27-2019, 10:22 AM #7

Thanks

Pls what do I do?

is it in a folder called GAMES on external?

Yes it is.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo