12-24-2019, 10:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); how to open these saves?You must login or register to view this content.
12-24-2019, 10:19 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by walker_john View Post
how to open these saves?You must login or register to view this content.

If they are just files they need to be inside the region folder and then you resign it using a resigner and it will automatic add to your usb
12-24-2019, 11:06 PM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

If they are just files they need to be inside the region folder and then you resign it using a resigner and it will automatic add to your usb

I have bruteforce savedata and can not see these saves( I downloaded them). can you explain in detail what you need to do?
12-25-2019, 12:01 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

I have bruteforce savedata and can not see these saves( I downloaded them). can you explain in detail what you need to do?

Try to download a diffrent save and look how the folders look like and the files make sure they are in a zip to import
12-25-2019, 10:27 AM #5

Try to download a diffrent save and look how the folders look like and the files make sure they are in a zip to import

https://prntscr.com/qfi78c
I've always had that.
than the need to open these files? *.BIN which

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo