01-25-2020, 03:32 AM #1
Apex_Sinatra
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello everyone who would be willing to help me. Basically let me get a few things out the way. I purchase a jailbroken console off of someone on a website. He's considered a trusted seller on there and so I bought a slim console. He mentions that "All consoles come on DEX cfw4.81." So now I got it delivered to me today. When I hooked up the ps3 & booted it up I noticed a new logo. Basically an oval egg shape icon named "HEN." Under the game tab I have a icon ★Enable HEN, ★Package Manager, mmCM, & ManaGunZ v1.37. Just those 4 new icons plus I notice that my ps3 network is blue like normal I thought it was suppose to be red if its jailbroken. So I'm confused on that part to. When I move over to network tab I noticed 2 new icons. One labeled, ★ Hybrid Firmware Tools & underneath that one is an icon PS3Xploit Home. So now my questions for you guys tonight is, Am I on a jailbroken device? What are the first essentials apps that must be installed? Which type of Rebug do I need to install if I'm even able to? So please if any of you guys are able assist me on this journey of understanding how to go by of using a ps3 jailbroken I would really appreciate it.

Key Factors:
- I installed a app to my ps3 MinVerChk ( Minimum Version Checker ) & it says "Update data of version 3.50 or later can be installed on this system. (8002F967)" Is that a good sign?
- When I go settings tab to check system info it says I'm on version 4.85
- The back model on the slim ps3 is CECH-2501A

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo