07-21-2014, 06:58 PM #1
Havok-da kid
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So yesterday I got my ps3 redowngraded and when I went to go pick it up I hook it up no picture go into recover no picture also I am unable to press power off I tried a no hdcp handshake compatible tv still nothing so I called the guy that did it he told me to use av first then switch over to HDMI WORKS! But today I tried that I tried a sd tv I tried new cables I switch hdd I also moved ps3 to a different place what is Going on please help
07-22-2014, 01:18 AM #2
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Havok
So yesterday I got my ps3 re-downgraded and when I went to go pick it up I hook it up no picture go into recover no picture also I am unable to press power off I tried a no hdcp handshake compatible tv still nothing so I called the guy that did it he told me to use av first then switch over to HDMI WORKS! But today I tried that I tried a sd tv I tried new cables I switch hdd I also moved ps3 to a different place what is Going on please help

You can't go from HD to SD without resetting the video display settings. Google, "How do I reset video display settings ps3"
Closed->Solved

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo