07-24-2014, 01:17 AM #1
zenmodz
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so recently(a couple days ago) i got disconnected from psn and it wont let me sign in or even create an account. I have tested internet connection and it seems to be working fine. I have restored my ps3 and that dont work, ive also reset my router and it still doesnt let me sign in or create an account. I have changed my Mac Address recently for unbanning my bo2 game but it seemed to let me back online even after that... any suggestions ?
I am ON 4.46 Rebug DEX CFW
07-24-2014, 01:55 AM #2
zenmodz
Save Point
i also do not have media servers on my ps3 since ive been on rebug
07-24-2014, 03:08 AM #3
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
Is np environment in debug settings set to np?If not change to np then reboot
07-24-2014, 03:11 AM #4
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by zenmodz View Post
okay so recently(a couple days ago) i got disconnected from psn and it wont let me sign in or even create an account. I have tested internet connection and it seems to be working fine. I have restored my ps3 and that dont work, ive also reset my router and it still doesnt let me sign in or create an account. I have changed my Mac Address recently for unbanning my bo2 game but it seemed to let me back online even after that... any suggestions ?
I am ON 4.46 Rebug DEX CFW

You have to type in np it will then say reboot system to reflect changes
Last edited by DIRTY SMASHER ; 07-24-2014 at 03:25 AM.
07-24-2014, 04:15 AM #5
zenmodz
Save Point
Type in "np" where?
07-24-2014, 04:19 AM #6
zenmodz
Save Point
DUDE THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU JUST SAVED ME I WAS ABOUT TO SAIL MY PS3!!! the np envirement was set to spint or something like that.. I owe you one man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo