08-09-2014, 11:17 PM #1
SwaggyLV
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi There NGU Members

I have tried downgrading my PS3 by watching Libra7even Tutorial, so i did everything he said in the video and once I installed the Patched Nor Bin I unplugged the power cord and switched it back on and it brought up a black screen saying "The System Software cannot be run correctly. Press PS button to try to restart the system"

I have tried updating it to CFW & OFW but it just stays on saying "Checking... Please Wait..." I also have tried different Hard Drives but it still does the same thing.

[ATTACH]33043[/ATTACH]
08-10-2014, 02:50 AM #2
libra7ry
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by SwaggyLV View Post
Hi There NGU Members

I have tried downgrading my PS3 by watching Libra7even Tutorial, so i did everything he said in the video and once I installed the Patched Nor Bin I unplugged the power cord and switched it back on and it brought up a black screen saying "The System Software cannot be run correctly. Press PS button to try to restart the system"

I have tried updating it to CFW & OFW but it just stays on saying "Checking... Please Wait..." I also have tried different Hard Drives but it still does the same thing.

[ATTACH]33043[/ATTACH]

I'm assuming you used a different Ps3 Flash tool when you patched up your 4.55 OFW Ps3
No worries, just go into safe/recovery mode and install
Rogero 3.55 downgrader: You must login or register to view this content.
Afterwards install and run QA flag: You must login or register to view this content.
Then go into safe/recovery mode and install Rogero 3.55 v3.7 (spoofed to 4.25): You must login or register to view this content.
Last install any CFW you like bro
Also, make sure to plug in the Blu-ray!!!!
08-10-2014, 10:36 PM #3
SwaggyLV
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by libra7ry View Post
I'm assuming you used a different Ps3 Flash tool when you patched up your 4.55 OFW Ps3
No worries, just go into safe/recovery mode and install
Rogero 3.55 downgrader: You must login or register to view this content.
Afterwards install and run QA flag: You must login or register to view this content.
Then go into safe/recovery mode and install Rogero 3.55 v3.7 (spoofed to 4.25): You must login or register to view this content.
Last install any CFW you like bro
Also, make sure to plug in the Blu-ray!!!!

Thank you so much, the downgrader works perfect just a little problem with Rogero 3.55, after I install the downgrader and toggle qa I updated to rogero 3.55 with the link you provided and it shows me red screen with Chinese letters. :(
08-10-2014, 11:32 PM #4
libra7ry
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by SwaggyLV View Post
Thank you so much, the downgrader works perfect just a little problem with Rogero 3.55, after I install the downgrader and toggle qa I updated to rogero 3.55 with the link you provided and it shows me red screen with Chinese letters. :(

whoa have you been able to get on safe/recovery mode???
08-11-2014, 01:31 AM #5
SwaggyLV
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by libra7ry View Post
whoa have you been able to get on safe/recovery mode???

Yeah I updated it from recovery/safe mode, should I just update to 4.60 OFW and try downgrading it again?
08-11-2014, 01:40 AM #6
libra7ry
I’m too L33T
nah try again to install rogero 3.55 v3.7

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo