10-06-2014, 03:55 AM #1
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have the Original Launch PS3 CECHA01 which was purchased right when the PS3 came out. I put new Thermal Paste on it and cleaned it out but it's so loud still, So What else can I do to get the PS3 not to be so loud?
10-06-2014, 04:03 AM #2
JuggaloRipper
Do a barrel roll!
i have the OG 60gb as well and its always been loud even after cleaning it out and applying new thermal paste and no matter what i do it always gets loud i think they just run hotter and thats why its so loud theres not much you can do to keep it quiet
10-06-2014, 04:54 AM #3
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by JuggaloRipper View Post
i have the OG 60gb as well and its always been loud even after cleaning it out and applying new thermal paste and no matter what i do it always gets loud i think they just run hotter and thats why its so loud theres not much you can do to keep it quiet

That the same model I have Smile Which sucks as I want it to be my main PS3 as it's look nicer then my slim and has PS2 BC on it with the memory card slot. Plus the 4 USB Ports
10-06-2014, 05:27 AM #4
JuggaloRipper
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Nick View Post
That the same model I have Smile Which sucks as I want it to be my main PS3 as it's look nicer then my slim and has PS2 BC on it with the memory card slot. Plus the 4 USB Ports

i definitely agree it is a sexy beast!!! lol and has has more features than the slim
10-06-2014, 06:10 AM #5
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Exactly!! I wish there was a way to get the noise of this down to a more quite level haha.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo