12-08-2014, 12:54 AM #1
xiSoKz
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Many people are or have Jailbroken their Playstation 3 in order to play backup games or add new features

I purchased a Seagate 500GB external hard drive which was NTFS an could not be formatted to FAT32, instead windows only gave me the option to make it exFAT.

I downloaded You must login or register to view this content.

It can format a hard disk, I'm guessing over 1TB and easily convert it to a FAT32

1) Download the tool
2) Place it on your C: or the main root of your local disc by the letter is it recognised by X:

Should look like this C:fat32format.exe for example.

3) Go to Start
4) Type CMD and hit enter
5) Type CD /D C: <-- your local disc letter and hit enter
6) Type fat32format X: <-- the expansion your formatting to FAT32
7) You should see:

Warning ALL data on drive 'Awesome face' will be lost irretrievably, are you sure (y/n)

Cool Man (aka Tustin) Hit y and enter

Note: This will wipe all data from the removable device in the process

9) All should be done in about 4 seconds depending on the size of the hard drive you have just formatted Smile

Have fun backing up all your games to your New FAT32 Happy

P.S you don't need to make games to ISO, plug in your removable disk, find the folder of the game and enter USRDIR folder. There you will see the game's eboot.bin file an load it (it will take you to XMB now)

Play the game from XMB\Game\Playstation3

MultiMan 04.66.06 latest version created by DeanK Developer to use backups
Awesome .pkg and is working perfect on my 500GB CECH2003B Rogero 4.50CEX v1.01 4.66 Spoof by Arch.

+Rep to all these Devs for making gaming more fun and being able to use your console not just for gaming!!
Last edited by xiSoKz ; 12-08-2014 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Faces everywhere :L
12-08-2014, 12:58 AM #2
xiSoKz
Haxor!
I'm a bit poo at threads

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo