04-14-2015, 10:01 PM #1
ResistThePower
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,
So when I turn on my ps3 it says that my system files are corrupted ... I go into recovery mode and try to rebuild the database or restore the system files it stays there on the preparing screen for days.... I go to reinstall the CFW it freezes.. when i turn on ps3 and it tells me that i have have corrupted files i press ok (since is the only otpion it gives me ) it goes up to 45% and it goes black.. Please I need help before I trow this thing away Gobble
04-14-2015, 10:03 PM #2
Originally posted by MrLions View Post
Hello,
So when I turn on my ps3 it says that my system files are corrupted ... I go into recovery mode and try to rebuild the database or restore the system files it stays there on the preparing screen for days.... I go to reinstall the CFW it freezes.. when i turn on ps3 and it tells me that i have have corrupted files i press ok (since is the only otpion it gives me ) it goes up to 45% and it goes black.. Please I need help before I trow this thing away Gobble

Try restoring your hdd on another ps3 dude or pc

The following user thanked Coffee Bean for this useful post:

ResistThePower
04-14-2015, 10:19 PM #3
^^as above insert the ps3 hdd into a pc and do create a partition spanning the entire drive , format it to ntfs and put it back into the ps3 or if you want to test if its the ps3 and not the hdd, just put a new one in.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo