08-07-2018, 08:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
==============You must login or register to view this content.==============

This isn't a 100% save file, you'll still need to play and beat the game normally, but you won't have to go for the gold medals as I've already done that. Also since I have created the perfect monster for you, you can get every single other trophy with ease. I forgot to leave the last mission before copying the save, sue me Sal

You must login or register to view this content. - Domination - Click on Single Player and click the 2nd Comic "Industrial Zone". Select Logistics Nightmare and Choose "B" as your monster(he's red and black). Simply destroy the marked buildings by mashing R1 and L1 and O when you're close to them.

You must login or register to view this content. - Inspector Monster - After completing the above mission, go to Monster Lab in the main menu and simply scroll over everything. Then exit and the trophy should pop.

You must login or register to view this content. - O.C.M (Obsessive Compulsive Monster) - Choose the first level in the 2nd comic for this "Industrial Strength". Choose "B" and flatten the map. There will be orange text over buildings when you fully destroy them saying "building destroyed". This may take you a few tries but I believe in you. Use your roar using L2 to stun the enemies for a few seconds so you can go up to them to eat them using R2, but don't do too often because you don't have that much time. I actually died once doing it and never ate anyone and was able to spare maybe 5-10 seconds.

You must login or register to view this content. - Megabucks Monster Club - Go to any of the later destruction levels and level as many buildings as you can, you have to get your PROPERTY DAMAGE score above 850K.

You must login or register to view this content. - Twinkle Toes - Go to create a monster and focus on Speed and Jump, choose 'Around the Houses' in the 'The Suburbs' comic and avoid as much destruction as you can. DO NOT jump on the marked buildings, just run up and rub against them to clear the marker. When running up to them, let go of the analog stick or else you'll crash into them.

For every other trophy, start a new file and simply beat the game. You don't need gold or silver medals, but you will naturally get some because of how easy some missions are. If you're really struggling, then go back to earlier missions and gold them for more monster pieces. Customise your monster whenever you can, every trophy left from here you will get naturally outside the multiplayer trophy.
Last edited by jacksparrow100 ; 08-07-2018 at 08:17 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to jacksparrow100 for this useful post:

Bumcleaver, hess47, kinlop, Pferd
05-12-2021, 03:52 PM #2
I can't get O.C.M. and Megabucks to unlock with this save. I got nearly $1,000,000 in just property damage on the last level but it didn't pop. Also leveled the first level as well as a couple of others that people said were easier, and O.C.M. didn't unlock.

Anyone else have any luck with them with this save?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo