03-07-2019, 06:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Devil May Cry 3 Saves
You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link:https://mega.nz/#F!n51ljA4Q!80U-WRAQ8tAwWWJ4OhUL-A

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by EraldinhoMendes ; 06-19-2019 at 08:33 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to EraldinhoMendes for this useful post:

khaba, Mago de Oz, Mr.Monster
03-09-2019, 12:56 AM #2
DM13
Bounty hunter
Yoh, what do these saves include?
I have mostly complete saves for DMC3 but I wouldn't mind switching them if this has both a Dante and Vergil Saves with all Difficulties in SS Rank for all Difficulties. My save has everything unlocked for both, but I don't have SS ranks in everything like I did for the PS2.

The following user thanked DM13 for this useful post:

EraldinhoMendes
03-09-2019, 04:38 PM #3
Originally posted by DM13 View Post
I have mostly complete saves for DMC3 but I wouldn't mind switching them if this has both a Dante and Vergil Saves with all Difficulties in SS Rank for all Difficulties. My save has everything unlocked for both, but I don't have SS ranks in everything like I did for the PS2.

with these saves You get the platinum of the game in an easy way.
04-04-2019, 04:47 PM #4
DM13
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by EraldinhoMendes View Post

I already have the Platinum, I was just hoping that the save would actually have everything completed rather than just the Platinum.
04-04-2019, 05:34 PM #5

I already have the Platinum, I was just hoping that the save would actually have everything completed rather than just the Platinum.

but this save is all unlocked with rank s, and in all the difficulties and all the special clothes, with this save you platinum the game easily, I tested and I platinated the game with this save
08-16-2019, 09:58 AM #6
DM13
Bounty hunter

but this save is all unlocked with rank s, and in all the difficulties and all the special clothes, with this save you platinum the game easily, I tested and I platinated the game with this save

Which one? The Mega folder has a lot of folder and presumably files.
Is there any save in the folders which has both Dante and Vergil with SS Ranks in all Difficulties?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo