03-16-2019, 06:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ZOMBIE DRIVER HD PLATINUM SAVES

You must login or register to view this content.

With these saves you unlock all the trophies.I tested and I platinated the game.

Download Link:https://mega.nz/#F!b8t3zIBS!Vvp4UtnIIrs9G3KphwTWbA
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by EraldinhoMendes ; 02-24-2020 at 02:26 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to EraldinhoMendes for this useful post:

Bumcleaver, khaba, Mago de Oz
04-04-2019, 09:52 PM #2
kaka2
Haxor!
hey again @EraldinhoMendes i tryed to download the save and how you platinum the game? playing a mission from campaing? because i dowload resign and i still don't have the trohpy ayyoing me Slaughtermaster
Earn 150 000 points on any arena in Slaughter mode., i tryed to do legit and it took me long... and i still don't have it...
Last edited by kaka2 ; 04-04-2019 at 09:52 PM.
04-05-2019, 05:27 PM #3
Originally posted by kaka2 View Post
hey again @EraldinhoMendes i tryed to download the save and how you platinum the game? playing a mission from campaing? because i dowload resign and i still don't have the trohpy ayyoing me Slaughtermaster
Earn 150 000 points on any arena in Slaughter mode., i tryed to do legit and it took me long... and i still don't have it...

with this save I got all the trophies of the game, there are some trophies that have to be made by you.
04-07-2019, 09:44 PM #4
kaka2
Haxor!
Originally posted by EraldinhoMendes View Post

with this save I got all the trophies of the game, there are some trophies that have to be made by you.

thanks man for everything and sorry for my bad english, well just if you want add this into this post:

the trohpy( SlaughtermasterEarn 150 000 points on any arena in Slaughter mode)

check all the maps and most easy level are the small one, i don't know what's name of the map but just check all and play with the smallest one, and this trohpy are the most hard for this save in my opinion, and another thing you will needs to repeteat it a couple of times to get it because its a little hard

(I just can't get enough! Win all tournaments in the Blood Race mode)., this trohpy you can do the first races 4 in total and trohpy will pop, you don't needs to do all tournaments, i mean the first races beginner
Last edited by kaka2 ; 04-07-2019 at 09:45 PM.

The following user thanked kaka2 for this useful post:

EraldinhoMendes
04-08-2019, 12:59 AM #5
Originally posted by EraldinhoMendes View Post

thanks man for everything and sorry for my bad english, well just if you want add this into this post:

the trohpy( SlaughtermasterEarn 150 000 points on any arena in Slaughter mode)

check all the maps and most easy level are the small one, i don't know what's name of the map but just check all and play with the smallest one, and this trohpy are the most hard for this save in my opinion, and another thing you will needs to repeteat it a couple of times to get it because its a little hard

(I just can't get enough! Win all tournaments in the Blood Race mode)., this trohpy you can do the first races 4 in total and trohpy will pop, you don't needs to do all tournaments, i mean the first races beginner

THANK YOU , ENJOY THE SAVES

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo